Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services.
This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
・Fixed a bug that causes print quality problems when changing the print settings on some products.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app - poor instructions
Epson don’t do themselves any favours by not making it clearer how you can print from an iPad using most applications, simply by using the ‘share’ rather than ‘print’ option. You can see from other reviews here how this has been frustrating a lot of people.
The app itself is OK. Not beautiful to look at, but does what it’s supposed to.
Does the job
I wanted to print a picture A4 size. My iPhone would only print the picture in 6x4 so I downloaded this app & was able to print the picture the size I wanted straight away. This app is easy to use & gives you more options than the standard iPhone settings so I would highly recommend this app for Epson printers
I have an ET-2650 printer and was concerned that the App wouldn’t support it on the basis of several previously submitted reviews. I set the printer up on WiFi direct set-up as suggested in the App and hey-presto! I can print anything from my iPad without issue. Seiko Epson didn’t get where they are today by producing stuff that isn’t fit for purpose. Don’t blindly accept the reviews of others!
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 86.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.