Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services.
This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
EPSON THROUGH THE YEARS
I’ve been messing about with computers and printers for longer than I care to remember - daisy wheel, laser, typewriter etc. etc. They all have one thing in common - T H E Y P R I N T !! Don’t be silly now, more than that, they’re ALWAYS mega-complicated! Having said that, the CP-1405 is relatively straightforward.
Prints very well, does what it’s told, hey ho. So, come on now, spill the beans, there has to be SOMETHING. Well, gotta be honest, it’s loud, surprisingly loud. Sounds a bit like a machine gun tbh. But what does it matter, it does the printing and it’s ultra reliable.
So, what you sitting there for ? G O A N D G O G E T O N E!!!!
I’m very sorry to say this is the absolutely worse printer I have ever bought. I previously had HP printers with no problems at all. My last printer was a Canon Pixma that wasn’t great so I thought I was buying a better one this time was talked into buying this Epsom at Curry’s I just assumed the salesperson would know more about printers than me.
I told him photo quality was important to me, the photos I printed on this printer were absolute rubbish way too dark, I adjusted the density then printing too light. The salesperson said this printer was easy to use, not so. Menu panel on the front of the machine is ridiculous. The printer would not connect to creative app was saying not supported by this app despite my printer name showing up. I did connect printer to WiFi successfully. I could go on and on about the way this printer has been configured I have multiple issues with it. So very dissatisfied with this machine. I have now just basically thrown away £229 of my money. So that’s my review. My opinion of Epsom is really poor. I did only give one star rating I think it’s showing two, I would have given no stars but no option for that. I am really very good with modern technology so it’s not me that’s the problem it’s your printer. Whoever designed this can’t be very good at his or her work. Would never buy or recommend Epsom printers to anyone. Rant over.
Unfortunately recently I had to replace my much loved Epsom printer. It was so easy to AirDrop from my iPad and iPhone. So I obviously replaced it with another Epsom this time the XP-3105. When I opened the box there were no instructions whatsoever. So I contacted Epsom and spoke to a delightful lady who kept me on the phone for nearly an hour just to enable me to set up the scan procedure. By this time I was quite exhausted and she sent me details of how to make my iPad and iPhone compatible so that I could AirDrop. I was determined not to be beaten but I was! My next move was to bring in an expert to give me a hand. He also failed so I took the appliance back to curries but by this time unfortunately I had gone over the 28 days.I asked if I could change the printer but the gentleman there took 3/4 of an hour connecting my phone and the printer to their Wi-Fi. What chance do I stand when it takes an expert this amount of time? I have brought it home and once again have to get someone in to try and sort it out. If you are thinking of buying this device my advice to you is DO NOT. What is interesting when I was asked to put a nickname to this review my first one was cheesed off which was taken and the second one was worn out which was also taken. This speaks for itself.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 81.5 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Seiko Epson Corporation