Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services.
This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
Added compatibility with more Epson printers
Ratings and Reviews
This printer is amazing. I have had this over a year and has cost me peanuts for printing. Photos are great quality and I use this most days for work and leisure and have not had any bother at all. Epson have done an amazing job for printer and I would go all out to recommend this printer if I could five it more stars I would give it 10/10 it is that amazing.
Well done epson for giving us a professional printer at an affordable price.
Keep up the great work
I’m very sorry to say this is the absolutely worse printer I have ever bought. I previously had HP printers with no problems at all. My last printer was a Canon Pixma that wasn’t great so I thought I was buying a better one this time was talked into buying this Epsom at Curry’s I just assumed the salesperson would know more about printers than me.
I told him photo quality was important to me, the photos I printed on this printer were absolute rubbish way too dark, I adjusted the density then printing too light. The salesperson said this printer was easy to use, not so. Menu panel on the front of the machine is ridiculous. The printer would not connect to creative app was saying not supported by this app despite my printer name showing up. I did connect printer to WiFi successfully. I could go on and on about the way this printer has been configured I have multiple issues with it. So very dissatisfied with this machine. I have now just basically thrown away £229 of my money. So that’s my review. My opinion of Epsom is really poor. I did only give one star rating I think it’s showing two, I would have given no stars but no option for that. I am really very good with modern technology so it’s not me that’s the problem it’s your printer. Whoever designed this can’t be very good at his or her work. Would never buy or recommend Epsom printers to anyone. Rant over.
It Has Issues
I use a lot of text (.txt) files on my iPad Pro for my business. I view and mange these files using the Apple Files app. However since I installed the Epson Print app I can no longer open/manages my text files in the Apple Files app, as clicking on a text files automatically opens the text file using Epson Print app. The only way I can use the Apple Files app again is to delete the Epson app.
Epson Tech Support said this is an iOS issue, but after an hour talking to Apple Tech Support, they have confirmed that this an issue with the Epson Print app.
Also The app takes many minutes to connect to my Epson Ecotank 2650 and the app won’t connect to the printer if it cannot access my location. Why on Earth does a print app need to know my location on planet earth. I’ve worked in corporate Data Warehousing for over 20 years and this is ridiculous, if I don’t want to give you my location, just let me use the app. What a farce.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- 75 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Seiko Epson Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.