Epson iProjection is an intuitive mobile projection app for the iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® touch. Epson iProjection makes it easy to project images and files wirelessly using an Epson projector with network function. Move about the room and effortlessly display contents from your iOS device on the big screen.
What it enables you to do:
1. Display documents loaded in the Epson iProjection app
2. Easy pairing by QR code
3. Display images stored in your iOS “Photos” library
4. Display web pages
5. Control the projector
6. Send files from your email or cloud storage apps to the iProjection app
7. Marker function enables highlighting and annotation of projected photos and documents and also saving annotation to your device
8. Connect up to 50 devices and use moderator feature to manage and display contents*
9. Share your projected image to other connected mobile devices *
10. Use the integrated camera on your device
* Available on select Epson projector models
Supported file formats and Activities
- Microsoft® Word®
- Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- Microsoft® Excel®
- Keynote (.key)
- Adobe PDF(v1.7)
Also supports cloud file services.
Activities not supported:
- Video playback
- PowerPoint and Keynote animations
Please see each local Epson site for the list of supported projectors.
Support USB storage
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Photos must be changed individually an manually.
Not so good. A folder of photos have to manually sifted through rather than the program allowing all photos to be displayed similar to a screen saver type rolling photo display.
Great! Potential... Reduce confirmation dialogues pls!
Great for cutting out need for a remote.
No need for so many confirmation dialogues, please just assume ok and reduce the clicks!
Also if streaming could be added, even better!
Didn’t expect such a poor job from Epson
The app crashes continually. Learn from Apple remote app. Yamaha control app. This should be really painless. But no, they haven’t done any benchmarking or user study. Such a shameful job.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.