The Evening Express serves the north-east of Scotland, from Elgin to Montrose and Fraserburgh to Ballater. In its circulation area it reaches more readers than any other newspaper and the Evening Express website is also the most-read local news website in the north-east of Scotland.
Experience the convenience of the Evening Express app, featuring the latest news - affecting our communities - as well as sports, politics, entertainment and more. Our digital ePaper edition of the Evening Express is a full digital replica of the day’s paper - plus our regular and occasional supplements, including our lifestyle magazine Society, entertainment pull-out Seven and historical picture gallery The Aberdonian.
You can enjoy the Evening Express wherever you are, via your tablet or mobile device.
Features of the Evening Express digital ePaper:
* Instant access to our daily digital ePaper as soon as the paper is available
* Use the digital ePaper on your device of your choice (mobile or tablet)
* All the paper supplements in an easy to find menu
* Share and save article functionality from within the app
* Better reading experience means that you can now zoom into articles so you can read them more easily, by activating the article view functionality.
* Interactive puzzles, so you can play your favourite puzzle from within the app.
By subscribing to the Evening Express you are helping us to continue to be a reliable source of local news and information. Your support directly funds our newsroom so we can continue to tell stories that need to be told in our communities now and into the future.
Join the Evening Express digital community today.
Purchase and Subscription Information:
1 Month Subscription for £10.49
1 Year Subscription for £104.99
Payment will be charged to your Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and will be charged at the current subscription price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Issues purchased as part of a subscription are only available to read during the subscription period. If you cancel you will not retain access to the issues that you obtained with your subscription..
DC Thomson Media Terms and Conditions URL: https://www.dctmedia.co.uk/terms-conditions/
General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- D C Thomson & Co Ltd
- 127.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- PageSuite ©
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription £10.49
- Yearly subscription £104.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.