In control. Healthier. Happier.
- Order repeat prescriptions to your door
- Book GP appointments
- Bring all your health information and GP records together
- Discover your Wellness Score
- Get practical insights on how to be as happy and healthy as possible
Welcome to Happychondria.
Welcome to Evergreen Life.
Happychondria is the word we use to describe the blissful state of being in complete control of one's health and wellbeing. By using the Evergreen Life app to interact with GP services like booking appointments and ordering prescriptions, as well as managing your wellbeing through our Wellness Score, you can take control of your health and wellbeing and experience Happychondria for yourself.
NHS-ASSURED GP ONLINE SERVICES
Available at GP practices in England:
- Save yourself time by booking and cancelling GP appointments.
- Order your repeat prescriptions directly to your door.
- Stay informed with 24/7 access to your GP medical record, including test results, immunisations, allergies and medications.
WHAT’S YOUR WELLNESS SCORE?
Taking control of your health starts with understanding it. Based on your answers to clinically-reviewed questions, your Wellness Score out of 100 helps you see if you’re doing all you can to be healthy and provides insights on how to optimise your wellbeing.
ONE HEALTH RECORD. WHEN YOU NEED IT
Your GP, hospital and other records aren’t joined up, so it can get pretty tricky having to repeat the same information over and over. With Evergreen Life, you can build an accurate, up-to-date health record in the palm of your hand.
Give yourself one less thing to worry about. Never forget to take your medications again with the Evergreen Life medicine app, helping you safely manage your own or your family’s health.
HEALTH AND FITNESS TRACKER
Track your health and fitness measurements, including blood pressure, body fat percentage and blood sugar levels, so you can monitor your health goals.
SECURELY STORE YOUR DOCUMENTS
If you struggle to find appointment letters or your health information is difficult to manage, storing all your documents in one app can make it much easier to organise your care.
SHARE WITH THOSE WHO MATTER MOST
Get the best care possible and give peace-of-mind to your family or health providers with secure access to your shared health information.
Need a helping hand? If you want any help and support with using the app or getting set up with GP online services, head to https://help.evergreen-life.co.uk or call our Support Team at 0161 768 6063
*Your local doctor’s surgery may not offer all GP online services. Ask your practice directly to find out which are available to you.
Improvements to insights and general fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for overall health!
Love the idea of being the owner of my own health records.
A few requests to make this app top-notch:
1. Add Apple Watch (Apple health data) to the app. Some of us are lucky enough to have lovely expensive health monitors on our wrists. All that data is sitting on our phones I'd be happy to add that data to my personal health records on the app to help with my personalised insights. It's especially noticeable when the questionnaires ask for data that would be readily available I.e. fitness, diet, heart rate, resting heart rate etc.
I presume androids have a similar feature.
2. Add the data from my health records to my Insights. Some level of data integration between that and the questionnaires would be great and something that no other app (or even the NHS) can provide.
3. Currently, my GP service doesn't allow me to do much via the app. The app suggests said I can ask for full service but I'm not really happy having to do all the awkward legwork myself and having to explain things. Would be nice for an automated or even a template message to send to GP explaining the reasoning and asking exactly what is needed. (Could even be some good inter-GP advertising if they get to know what your app can do!)
Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your 5*Review and also thank you for your valuable feedback. I would also like to suggest if you have any further feedback we would be happy to hear it both positive and constructive at email@example.com Have a good day
Used to be good but feels so commercialised now
I’ve used this app for four years, but ever since the update where you get a circle with a bunch of add on stuff instead of just a menu of medical record related items I have become both uncomfortable and frustrated using it. I feel that using the app a patient uses to manage their GP health (as opposed to say a commercial fitness tracker) is an entirely inappropriate place to have advertising/paid only services or a bunch of silly notifications. It is now quite complicated to actually get to the GP related stuff because it is just a small part of the app and you must wade through everything else to get there. Worryingly the developer responses to issues on here show a failure to actually understand what users are having issues with, suggesting things are not going to improve. My GP luckily has access to both this and Patient Access, and whilst a few years ago this was undoubtedly the better of the two, Patient Access has now improved to be as good as this app was (my wife uses it). After COVID I will be switching as soon as I can.
Developer Response ,
Hi Lexild, I'm sorry to hear your having issues with our app. On the first page you log in you can see 'GP' and this takes you directly to your nhs medical records, prescriptions etc. If you are having issue with this please get in touch so we can help you with your issue. You can email us at Hello@evergreen-life.co.uk or call us on 0161 768 6063. We really look forward to being able to provide support and help.
Without my meds as app doesn’t work!
First time I used this I was delighted. This month when i have tried to repeat my prescription the app continually failed to connect to gp and now just ‘eggtimes’ and fails to do anything. My prescription is now overdue and my only option is to take time out of work to go to the surgery and order in person and do the same again to pick it up.
This is critical medication and as the GP no longer operates a prescription phone line an app is the only way to repeat the prescription. It HAS to be reliable! I would give zero stars if possible.
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry to read this. This certainly shouldn't be happening. We'd really like to look into this for you. You can call our Customer Support Team on 0161 768 6063 or email Hello@Evergreen-Life.co.uk.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Evergreen Health Solutions Ltd
- 34.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2016 Ascent Health Solutions Ltd.