Fantastical is the award-winning calendar and tasks app with features like natural language parsing, beautiful Day, Week, Month, and Year views, and much more!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Fantastical Premium
UPGRADE TO FANTASTICAL PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don't launch the app often
• Birthdays - see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!
- Added an option to choose the email that meeting proposals are sent from (add additional emails to your Flexibits account at hub.flexibits.com)
- Added an option to resend meeting proposal emails to specific users
- Added support for detecting UberConference links
- Search is now smart quote insensitive (e.g. ' will match ‘ and ’)
- Fixed size of date pickers when using the extra large accessibility text sizes
- Fixed an issue sending WhatsApp messages to people from birthday events
- Fixed an issue where travel time wouldn't show suggestions when an explicit location hadn't been selected
- Fixed an issue where travel time and alerts wouldn't work correctly together on Exchange accounts
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awful name, great app
If you are willing to put some time in up front experimenting with settings until you’ve got the perfect calendar/reminders setup for you, then this app is the one. And no, £5/month is not expensive compared to how much value you can get from a really good calendar app, and compared to the costs of developing something this complex and this good.
But I am dropping two stars for the name. Names matter. This app’s name is long, ugly, naff, childish, has no emotional or descriptive connection to what it actually is (a grown-up, highly customisable calendar app), and makes me feel far less inclined to recommend it to my friends. I actually notice myself feeling slightly embarrassed when using my phone calendar in front of friends because I’m worried they’ll ask me about it and I have to tell them the name. I just don’t get how a company that’s capable of such loving, considerate interface design can be OK with naming their product Fandabblewastle or whatever inane thing it’s called.
I, like everyone else, am not a fan of these endless subscriptions. I think people are going to have enough and start becoming super picky about what they are willing to pay our money for. But, that may be a good thing. For apps to survive in their subscription based revenue stream they are going to have to constantly provide value.
For me, this is doing that, even though at first I wasn’t sure it would. I work with clients in short appointments all the time. I have two businesses with this set up, one of which has room resources that can be booked by other people. This is all handled in Gsuite accounts. I have a personal calendar and shared family calendars in iCloud. I have reminders in iCloud for personal and Todoist for work. Everything is pulled together into one place and it is handled well.
For me two features stand out and make it worth the money. Templates for appointments that make it quick and easy to create multiple entries and not leave clients waiting for me to faff around. Secondly, a quick view switcher. You can create calendar sets that show you just the bits you want at any given time. Neither of these mean you can do something you couldn’t in any other app, but if streamlining and speeding up the workflow has value to you, this app is worth the money.
I never write reviews for apps. But I felt the need to having read some of the reviews following the 3.0 update.
Firstly I get it, it wasn’t the cheapest app before and now it’s moved to a subscription based service. I can see why people might be slightly upset.
However having paid myself on iPhone, iPad and macOS. I have now also subscribed.
Firstly I’m getting 6 months free (on the annual subscription). So I can see what it’s like and cancel the auto-renew if I don’t want it.
I love the fact that the subscription works on all my devices. A separate sub for each device would have been harsh.
Everything just works. I use Fantastical as my calendar app of choice each and every day on all my devices and have done for years.
With the free 6months it works out at 7p a day for the first 18months. Then it will be 10p a day after that. I really don’t think that’s unreasonable.
The added functionality- true most of it is available in other apps. But now it’s all in one. I can now delete some other apps from my systems.
Finally. I totally understand the subscription model won’t be for everyone. So for you people, uninstall it; there are alternatives. But if you love fantastical then it really isn’t that expensive.
EDIT: looks like the cry babies got their way.
In all seriousness, well played developers for keeping everyone happy. But I’m still.m a happy bunny and have no issues subscribing to support future development.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words :) Glad you enjoy using Fantastical!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 128.8 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2011-2021 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) £4.99
- Fantastical Premium (Yearly) £38.99
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.