Fantastical is the award-winning calendar and tasks app with features like natural language parsing, beautiful Day, Week, Month, and Year views, and much more!
TRY FANTASTICAL FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use calendar app allowing you to manage basic events
• The DayTicker and calendar makes your schedule look the nicest it ever has
• 3 day weather forecast (powered by AccuWeather)
• 14 day free trial for Fantastical Premium
UPGRADE TO FANTASTICAL PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Fantastical on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad
• Extended 10 day weather forecast with RealFeel and MinuteCast up-to-the-minute weather data (powered by AccuWeather)
• Browse and instantly subscribe to interesting calendars, including sports, TV shows, holidays, and much more (powered by SchedJoules)
• Full task support including Todoist and Google Tasks
• Calendar sets - quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Event and task templates
• Sync calendar sets and templates across devices
• Full screen day, week, month, and year views
• Apple Watch app with Up Next and Weather (and works over LTE)
• Parser autocomplete recommendations for invitees, locations, and calendars/task lists
• Propose multiple times to easily ask people when they can meet
• Combine duplicate events across multiple calendars
• Invitees and availability lookups
• Respond to event invitations
• Default alerts
• Time zone override
• Favorite time zones
• Push updates for Google and Exchange
• Manage Google Hangouts, Google Meet, and Zoom events
• Set event travel time and receive time to leave notifications
• Custom event colors
• Custom home screen icons
• Custom alert sounds
• Hide events without deleting them
• Add attachments to events on iCloud, Google, and Exchange
• Priority email support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR TASKS IS FAST AND FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or tasks
• Type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or task!
• Powerful parser features, including:
- Create tasks by starting your sentence with “task” ”reminder", "todo", or "remind me to"
- Powerful and expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases like "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
THE BEST TASKS APP TOO
• See your events and dated tasks together in the main list
• Add tasks directly from the Tasks list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and tasks
• Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Support for iCloud Reminders, Todoist, and Google Tasks
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Connects to your favorite calendar services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or task in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
EVEN MORE FANTASTICAL
• Background app updating enables events, tasks, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical even if you don't launch the app often
• Birthdays - see your contact’s details or send a quick birthday greeting
• Handoff support between Fantastical for Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• Accessibility support
• And much, much more!
- Minor performance improvements in some situations
- Improved handling of overdue tasks on Apple Watch
- Day of the week is now shown in the list on 38mm Apple Watch
- Fixed weather location not updating automatically on Apple Watch app in some situations
- Fixed an issue where snoozing events from notifications might not work in some situations
- Fixed an issue where task due dates could appear incorrectly when the system calendar is set to Japanese
- Fixed an issue where recurring event invitations could show too many copies in the notifications section
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you live and breathe appointments and meetings, Fantastical was built for you. Not only does it offer a broad range of different ways to view your calendars and reminders, adding an event is as easy as talking to a digital assistant. And with support for widgets and Apple Watch, you’ll never forget an important event again.
Yes it’s Premium now, but it’s worth it!
So when first knowing about the update and it going to a premium service, I reviewed at 1 star in shock of having to pay more for the service after paying on both iPhone and my Mac but after a week of not having the functionality I was used to and trying other applications, I have to admit, Fantastical is simply the very best service that it provides. Other applications simply don’t cut it.
On this basis I chose to purchase yearly premium and when working out that it’s a very small price to pay for having the best, the price is irrelevant. Just in terms of how I work and the simplicity of the application, there is no discussion. It’s a MUST HAVE.
I don’t work for Fantastical (just incase some readers think I might) but have been a user for many many years and can not be without it on a day to day basis. That is why, paying for the annual subscription with a current discount being offered (saving 28%) works out at 78pence per week. It’s absolutely nothing to pay for something that is so fundamental in both my personal and work organisation of my time and tasks. Also by paying for a premium service and knowing that more is going to be added going forward, I now look forward to what amazing things are still to come from the team at Fantastical.
I never write reviews for apps. But I felt the need to having read some of the reviews following the 3.0 update.
Firstly I get it, it wasn’t the cheapest app before and now it’s moved to a subscription based service. I can see why people might be slightly upset.
However having paid myself on iPhone, iPad and macOS. I have now also subscribed.
Firstly I’m getting 6 months free (on the annual subscription). So I can see what it’s like and cancel the auto-renew if I don’t want it.
I love the fact that the subscription works on all my devices. A separate sub for each device would have been harsh.
Everything just works. I use Fantastical as my calendar app of choice each and every day on all my devices and have done for years.
With the free 6months it works out at 7p a day for the first 18months. Then it will be 10p a day after that. I really don’t think that’s unreasonable.
The added functionality- true most of it is available in other apps. But now it’s all in one. I can now delete some other apps from my systems.
Finally. I totally understand the subscription model won’t be for everyone. So for you people, uninstall it; there are alternatives. But if you love fantastical then it really isn’t that expensive.
EDIT: looks like the cry babies got their way.
In all seriousness, well played developers for keeping everyone happy. But I’m still.m a happy bunny and have no issues subscribing to support future development.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words :) Glad you enjoy using Fantastical!
- Flexibits Inc.
- 101.2 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2011-2020 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) £4.99
- Fantastical Premium (Yearly) £38.99
- Fantastical Premium (Monthly) £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.