GPSLive free GPS tracking app from Rewire Security.
Allows unlimited access to the important features of your GPS Live tracking account whenever you need it, wherever you need it.
· Dashboard - View a summary of all vehicles, quick view map, and access the menu,
· Real-Time Tracking - View the exact location of your vehicle, travel speed, status and address.
· History – View historic replay of the trips carried out on any day over the previous 3 months.
· Alerts – Setup real-time activity based alerts to get notified on events such as movement and speed,
· Sensors - View a summary of all diagnostics information regarding the vehicles in your account,
· Settings – View and edit account and interface settings,
GPSLive mobile app has been updated with a list of useful features and a user-friendly interface. The new app allows the user to view, edit and create alerts, view sensor information, replay history playback and access to the latest notifications.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works really well.
Does pretty much what you’d ever need a live vehicle tracker to do. If I was being picky...
• It would be nice to be able to choose the alert sound (like WhatsApp, for example), as opposed to using the default Apple one, which gets lost in all the other daily alerts. If someone touches my stuff, I want to know.
• Update frequency could ideally be increased, but this said, is adequate at 30 secs.
• It would be nice to be able to download previous routes directly from the app, instead of only being able to do that from a computer browser.
...but aside from that. Great app. Works well. Definitely would recommend.
Good app but have a suggestion
I have only been using the app a few weeks and have found it to be accurate and reliable. Although the app is designed to track vehicle movements, my tracker is fixed to a drone so that I can record flight data and locate the drone in the event of a crash (thankfully this has not happened)
I would love to see a downloadable link to Google Maps so that I can locate the tracker and see my own position (phone gps) simultaneously. This would assist locating the tracker in open countryside (ie without roads) and would increase the general appeal of the app/tracker to model flying enthusiasts, pet owners, carers etc
Useful but limited
The desktop version of GPS Live is excellent. By comparison the App version is bare bones but it is free. My primary requirement is vehicle security when we are away in the U.K. and Europe in our camper. The App would be a lot more useful to us if it allowed the creation of temporary geo-fenced zones wherever the camper is stationed. We can do that with the desktop version but that really requires a larger screen than a mobile so is not so convenient. The ability to create zones in the App would be great.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.