TELLING IT HOW IT IS!
Your trusted guide to the UK's Best Restaurants
+ Avoid bad restaurants & discover brilliant ones
+ Founded 1991
+ Trusted reviews and detailed ratings
+ Over 3,000 entries, updated in real time
+ New club with special benefits and access
+ Powerful search by price, food quality, cuisine
+ Book online (selected restaurants)
+ Journal meals out in your restaurant diary
+ Restaurant news, with constant updates
+ Browse curated collections of recommendations
WHY YOU CAN TRUST OUR REVIEWS
Decide where to eat based on socially sourced, carefully curated ratings and reviews.
Votes are taken from 1,000s of fellow foodies, who take part annually in the Harden's Annual National Diners Poll. Harden's editors then carefully weed this data for cheats and distil the feedback into statistically-derived ratings and short reports quoting from diner feedback.
Since 1991, we've been "telling it like it is" based on one of the UK's most detailed surveys of restaurant-goers. Each year, approximately, 8,000 ‘reporters’ (that's what we call diners who take part in the survey) contribute 50,000 reviews. And now you can even submit reports to us directly from the App.
COVERING LONDON & THE UK
With detailed coverage of the UK and London, the app features over 1,400 listings outside the capital, and more than 1,400 within London itself. (Outside London, that’s more listings than our rival, the Good Food Guide; and inside London, about five times as many reviews as the Good Food Guide!)
INTRODUCING HARDEN’S CLUB (FREE & PLATINUM)
Launching in early 2021 (pandemic allowing), Harden’s Platinum is a new level of Harden’s membership linking Harden’s community of diners with the UK’s best Restaurants and Hotels.
+ Gain access to a kitchen tour or an area that would otherwise be out-of-bounds.
+ Enjoy a perk like a complimentary course or glass of English Sparkling wine.
+ Access a special rate as a thank you when you spend more than average at a particular establishment
You will also receive priority access and special rates when booking "Harden's Invites" events and online happenings.
SUBSCRIBE TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR APP
Although you can search for restaurants by name within the free version of the App, its powerful search features and constant updating of its restaurant data are only available to subscribers
• Annual subscription - UK & London Restaurants, Pubs, & Cafés
• Lasts one year (12 months from purchase)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
– Launch of Harden’s Platinum with access to curated benefits at the UK’s best restaurants, clubs and food mail order companies
– Improved search filters
– More responsive updating of restaurant data on a real-time basis
Ratings and Reviews
My bible of finding great restaurants
My Go-to when wanting to find a restaurant in town. Completely user-friendly and my bible when it comes to choosing a restaurant to go to with family and friends.
This app is brilliant! Completely trusted reviews and it can track where you are which is really useful. I use it loads for work and travel to find the best food near where I am. I’m a total foodie and I reckon it’s bang on regarding my local (north London) eateries. Also lots of search options which is helpful in the capital - cuisine types etc. Also updated regularly. I’ve tried a few restaurant apps and this is the best by far.
Totally rewritten app
This new version is completely different from the former one. Restaurants update now as soon as they open, and are removed as they close. I don’t know what one other reviewer is saying about Shoreditch — our office is in this area and anywhere you would expect to be included is in, including very recent openings. All the restaurants mentioned in the other review as not being included are included.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hardens Ltd
- 76.9 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Hardens Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Annual UK + London Restaurants £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.