Hawes & Curtis is a British brand with more than 100 years of heritage in tailoring. In 1913 Ralph Hawes and George Frederick Curtis opened their first store in London’s Piccadilly Arcade at the corner of Jermyn Street, famous for its resident shirtmakers. From the beginning Hawes & Curtis attracted famous clientele including the Duke of Windsor, Cary Grant and Fred Astaire, and the brand was awarded four Royal Warrants. Today Hawes & Curtis offers extensive menswear and womenswear collections, providing customers with complete looks for a variety of occasions.
Browse and shop Hawes & Curtis’ premium menswear and womenswear ranges from your iPhone and iPad using our new iOS app. The app is now available worldwide to all our customers.
With the app, you can:
- Shop the entire Hawes & Curtis menswear and womenswear ranges; from the finest shirts to accessories, casualwear to outerwear.
- Place orders using our fast and secure checkout, or save items you like for later.
- Use the app in store: the scanning feature allows you to scan bar codes and retrieve additional item information online.
- Use the store finder to locate the nearest Hawes & Curtis store.
- If your size isn’t in stock in store, you might be able to find your size here.
- Keep ahead of the latest trends and designs.
- Sign up to our push notifications to receive notifications about new offers and product arrivals.
- The app’s size guide will help you choose the ideal shirt.
- If you find the perfect item in store but don’t want to take it home on the spot, just scan the bar code, make an order and have it delivered.
We’ve been busy behind the scenes fixing and improving your app experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hawes & Curtis Midnight Blue Evening Wear
I recently visited the Kings Street store in Manchester for a dinner suit, which I require for future formal events. Due to the superb level of customer service and excellent attention to detail, I decided to purchase the full attire, which included the evening shirt, midnight blue bow tie and evening shoes.
The level of service is second to none with the range of garments being very extensive. I cannot recommend Hawes & Curtis highly enough and special thanks go to Lee in the Manchester store for his general advice and guidance, whose informed choice ensured my customer satisfaction exceeded all expectation. Thanks also go to Conor and Jamal for their additional input, especially when choosing additional garments to purchase for Christmas 2018!
I use Hawes & Curtis for my work suits, casual gear & even coats. Never been disappointed with the quality or design of everything purchased. Can definitely recommend to anybody who recognises quality close that look great on, stay stylish and last for years.
Better than the website, but 1 function missing
Nice fonts. I find this app better than the website, as the 400dpi screen on the iPhone, and pinch to zoom make clothes much easier to view.
I gave 4/5 as one function missing. The “new in” search on each shirt type. It’s better to view new shirts once a week, than having to search the whole collection again!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.