* One low price! Everything included. No ongoing subscriptions or surprise charges. Total privacy.
"HeartWatch is so good, you’d think Apple built the app itself." John Patrick Pullen, Time Magazine. Top 5 in Health & Fitness in 63 countries.
HeartWatch has no user analytics tracking. No advertising plugins. No 3rd party code. No data upload. Ask your "free" heart app if they can say the same.
HeartWatch is the best way to get a complete picture of all the health & fitness information captured by your Apple Watch.
- Explore the different News Editions to learn all about your health progress and trends.
- Morning Briefing: read about your key health information to start your day
- Fitness Habits: news all about your fitness trends with a dynamic fitness habit tracker
- An intelligent view of all key heart rate metrics. Daytime, Sedentary, Sleeping, Waking & Workouts.
- Detailed trend analysis including heart rate, blood pressure, HRV, blood glucose, blood oxygen (SpO2) and more.
- Background heart rate alerts on Watch with context.
- Note capture for individual heart rate readings.
- Detailed ECG analysis
- Every day isn’t the same. Intelligent move, distance & steps goals based on your current habits.
- Daily forecasting to help you stay on track to meet your goals.
- In depth analysis of heart rate, training summary, GPS maps and more.
- A heart focussed workout app on the Watch with custom alerts to keep you in the right zone.
- Detailed trend analysis.
- Stream workout info from your Watch to your iPhone.
JOURNAL & NOTES
- Keep a daily journal with notes and measurements
- View a detailed list with a complete overview of all notes, measurements and workouts
- Input notes and measurements from your Watch or iPhone. Includes blood pressure, temperature, blood glucose, weight, waist circumference and body fat percent.
GRAPHS & ANALYSIS
- Over 30+ health metrics to view
- Apply 7 day and 21 day trends to any metric, with the ability to overlap
- View over 6 weeks up to 12 months
- Export for all health metrics & workouts.
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR HEALTH
Heart Watch is a very useful tool to get alerted about any possible health issues in a concise format that you can show your medical practitioner.
Featured app in the official Apple Heart Month 2022:
This app requires an iPhone that has the Health App installed. Heart readings are read from the Health Data Store which is ideally populated by your Apple Watch.
- Translation updates
- Various maintenance and fixes
Refer to our Whats New page for more detail:
If your heart is loving HeartWatch, take a heartbeat to rate us 5 stars on the App Store! The great support helps us to keep monitoring your heart to better health.
Ratings and Reviews
A great app
I am enjoying using the group of apps. Produced by this company. I use the heart and sleep app every day. I have tended to ignore the wake app. The sleep app has help me identify that my husband keep waking me up throughout the night through his fidgeting. My deep sleep has improved to 3 hours a night from two 15min sessions when I sleep in another room. The heart app reassured me that my heart rate is not excessive when exercising. It has also helped to identify that my heart rate increases more when I exercise and it’s hot. I now exercise early or late in the day. It has also highlighted the need for a few deep breathing exercises every day to keep down my sedentary heart rate. One irritation I am a beekeeper and was carrying around full supers and it registered as sedentary, presumably because if the position of my iwatch when carrying. I couldn’t see a way to edit the information.
Could be much bettef
This is definitely one of the better heart rate apps however it could be better. I think the design of the iPhone app is quite clunky and difficult to navigate. There is a lot of Information displayed here but I think the design makes it difficult to interpret. I think it would be helpful if the app gave you suggestions. I often look at my data and just aren't sure whether it's good or bad. I think the watch app could also be better designed too. What is strange is there doesn't seem to be any simple way of checking your current heart rate. I certainly can't find anything withing the iPhone app. When using the watch app you have you have to make several selections just to take your pulse. My main bug bear however is that you cannot customize your complications. This is such pain for me as the watch face you use dictates what complications you can use. You should be given an option to have the type of complication you like. For example I just want to see what my heart rate is now. This is only available on certain watch faces. I also purchased the sleep app and the same problem is present. Please give the option to customize complications!
They have ruined it
This was a great app, and I used it every day and shared information with my doctor. Now they have some instructional banner appear and block your ability to use it, as it insists on ‘showing you how to use it’. I have been using it for half a year and it’s been really important to my health regime, now I can’t get past the silly banners to find out my heart rate anymore! I also think it’s silly they now have avatars with cute names that you’re supposed to identify with — some of us are not six years old and just want a respectable app for sharing information with our doctors. Given than I may die of heart disease, I find it pretty bad manners to block the usefulness of the app with signs offering instruction — that you cannot get rid of, no matter what you do, even if you go through the steps of using them just to get rid of them. They never go away. If the app was like it was two months ago, I would have given it five stars and said it was helping me to stay alive. Now they seem to have become worried that it’s not ‘entertaining’ enough, so it’s ceased to be a serious app. Just put it back the way it used to be and it will be five stars. Please.
Developer Response ,
Hi, so we can assist more with your banner issue, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the support link, this makes it a lot easier to work with you to find a solution. Look forward to hearing from you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TANTSISSA HOLDINGS PTY LTD
- 74.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Tantsissa Holdings Pty Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.