Run your business from anywhere with HubSpot’s mobile sales CRM. Push your sales deals forward by managing your contacts, emails, tasks, meetings and notes from your phone.
Use the HubSpot mobile app to:
• Increase your productivity - See upcoming tasks, to-dos, meetings and reminders associated with your sales deals.
• Tap into HubSpot’s power from any app - The HubSpot keyboard enables you to swiftly respond to prospects from any app by giving you one-tap access to your documents, meeting links, templated messages, and commonly used resources.
• Stay connected on the go - Access business contacts, notes, and deals even when you’re offline.
• Stay organized - Quickly add notes and follow-up actions while details are fresh. Scan business cards to automatically save contact details with no manual entry.
• Close more deals - Assign tasks to teammates. Update deals as they progress and see real-time sales leaderboards.
• Build better customer relationships - Rely on HubSpot’s calling, live chat, and email template features to keep conversations going and to build trust with your leads and customers.
HubSpot is a cloud-based customer relationship management platform with marketing, sales, customer service, and content management software. Today, over 73,400 total customers in more than 120 countries use HubSpot’s award-winning, powerful, and easy-to-use tools to transform the way they attract, engage, and delight customers.
This release contains bug fixes and general improvements. Thanks for using the HubSpot app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Now scanning business cards
The app was already pretty amazing but now with the new facility of being able to scan business cards and add your new contact to HubSpot, the app is a tiny powerhouse of prospect/customer data. The scanning is super accurate, very quick and easy to do. I used to have to scan with another app, add it to my contacts on my phone and then import to HubSpot, now I’ve saved 2 steps in that process by scanning direct into HubSpot. A great additional facility and very much appreciated by me. Thank you HubSpot, keep up the great work!
Good as far as it goes
Quite basic still. The app needs to incorporate more of the functionality of the web site - which I never use as my phone is now my main business tool.
A deal involves many calls/emails to different people. I can’t seem to tag an email with the deal to see all emails connected to a deal.
Confusing between email, conversation, marketing email, logged email. Same information, so many places to put it. Please can you consolidate these things.
On your update description please don’t resort to the so lazy “improvements and bug fix” line. Please let us know what you’re adding/improving/fixing.
Just keeps getting better
Delivering the full benefits of the awesome HubSpot platform was always going to be a tough ask in a mobile app - but they’re on it.
I’ve been using this app since it was in beta, and I’ve seen it develop in leaps and bounds.
If you use HubSpot, have a phone and some thumbs, you’ll get value out of this app. If there’s something you want it to do that isn’t there yet, just ask, it’s probably only a brief update away.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 85.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 HubSpot, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.