Download Xooloo messenger and start messaging your friends in a funny and safer way.
- Send messages to your friends with your Avatar. No SIM card required
- Audio and video calls
- Throws custard pies, kisses or confetti to your friends...
- Create your personal Avatar. Change it whenever you want to match your style in real life. You can still look like a monster if you wish and you can see in a snap how your friends look like too!
- Make your Avatar smile or wink, to express your mood better than a personal emoji! If you miss your monster, you can try our Avatars.
- Never miss a birthday in Xooloo Messenger: be warned when it's your friends or your family's birthday (parents, kids, brothers, sisters)...a little surprise is waiting for you when it's yours...!
- You can now suggest contact to your friends to help them connect and start chatting (close friends, classmates, dad, mom, grandma, grandpa, sisters, brothers).
- Stay safe: You can only be invited by people who know your mobile phone number, your email or your Xooloo’s Friend Code.
You can use Xooloo Messenger for kids, but for kids under 13, parental consent is required. Your parents can only access your contacts list but can't access your conversations nor read your messages.
- You can now invite your kids right away from the on-boarding. They can refuse your invite.
- You can now suggest contacts to your kids who are free to accept or decline.
Absolutely free, no ads, no in app purchase.
Xooloo does not trade any personal information or commercialize it in any way.
Audio and video calls are now available for all!
You can throw custard pies, kisses or confettis during video calls in live.
Please send us your feedback to help us improve the app...
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So awesome !! But problems...
I love this app and it’s ideas but there’s a view ups and downs. You don’t get to send videos, gifts, stickers and you don’t get to call people. And the hole reason I got this app was so I can chat to my friends in South Africa🇿🇦 but it’s not available there and now I will only have two people in Xooloo: My best friend in London🇬🇧 and my sister ( probably my mom and dad to and maybe a few more friends to ). I was really despondent when I found out about the South Africa thing specially when the name sounds like a language in South Africa ( Zulu ). BUT this is an AMAZING no, EXTRAORDINARY ideas and doing ( love the toughing stuff and the personal character etc. ).If you need this app for chatting with friends in your country this is great but do not use it for land callings.
I think Xooloo is amazing for children but the video calls are terrible!
App is great, im using it with my girl while im at work, there is just one problem, on my phone (iphone x) it’s keep stuck, when i click on the app, it shows nothing, just white screen and do nothing, i need to restart my phone, then app is working for couple minutes while im using it and then again all from the begining. Is anyone has the same issue? And how can i sort it out? 😫 thank you
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.