Download Xooloo messenger kids and start chatting with your friends and family in an enjoyable and safer environment.
- Audio and video calls for kids.
- Text your friends with your Avatar in Xooloo Messenger Kids!
- Live animations: Send kisses, confetti or custard pies to your friend’s Avatar.
- No SIM card or phone number required. No fb account required.
- Check your friends’ Avatar whenever you like!
- Create your personal Avatar. Change it whenever you want to match your style in real life. You can always see what your friends look like!
- You will never miss a birthday with Xooloo Messenger Kids! Recieve an alert when it’s your friend’s brithday and enjoy a nice surprise for yours…!
- You can now share contacts with your friends to help them connect and start chatting (close friends, classmates, dad, mom, grandma, grandpa, sisters, brothers, kids).
- Stay safe: To allow a friendly and safer environment, you can only be invited by people who know your mobile phone number, your email or your Xooloo ID.
- Absolutely free, no ads and no in app purchase.
For children under 13, parental consent is required. Your parents will have access to your contacts but will NOT have access to your chats or be able to read your messages.
- You can now invite your kids right away from the onboarding, however they can refuse your invite.
- You can now suggest contacts to your kids who are free to accept or decline.
If you spread the word about Xooloo Messenger Kids, please mention to your friends that "Xooloo" is with an “X” and not a “Z” like Zooloo.
Xooloo does not trade any personal information or commercialize it in any way.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app because... I can send custard pies and more. Make funny Avatars. Talk to friends and Fam. Colourful and funny background. It’s great to use to contact people without apple phones. It’s just great to use and recommend it for any age above 5! And it helps if someone has sent something rude by reporting to your guardian or a worker that can say something . But…
It oftenly won’t send messages quickly and there are a few bugs. Also the helpers (random people that help) waste my storage! So I also get random notifications from them. And; the avatars r cute but when there is a new outfit it gives me too many fake notifications and then when I click one it makes me have to start a whole new outfit! Another thing with that is the clothing colour changes with certain shoes or other clothing. Which is a bit frustrating. Lastly, (this might not be the app but) one notification comes up as 82! Which is strange.
If that kinda stuff isn’t annoying then this app is totally worth it for a fun and safe texting experience!
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your support and your feedback! Our development team will definitely consider your opinion and make the app better. 😀
So awesome !! But problems...
I love this app and it’s ideas but there’s a view ups and downs. You don’t get to send videos, gifts, stickers and you don’t get to call people. And the hole reason I got this app was so I can chat to my friends in South Africa🇿🇦 but it’s not available there and now I will only have two people in Xooloo: My best friend in London🇬🇧 and my sister ( probably my mom and dad to and maybe a few more friends to ). I was really despondent when I found out about the South Africa thing specially when the name sounds like a language in South Africa ( Zulu ). BUT this is an AMAZING no, EXTRAORDINARY ideas and doing ( love the toughing stuff and the personal character etc. ).If you need this app for chatting with friends in your country this is great but do not use it for land callings.
Great app but...
This app is so great 😃 but when I make a group chat you’re not able to call on the group chat I would like it if you could have any updates about changing that 👍
Also when I’m calling my friends and family it keeps glitching and we can’t hear anything after like 15 minutes of calling and we have to start the call all over again. And sometimes I like to do a call with my cousin Izzy and do something called just dance with her and she tells me the song we’re gonna do and sometimes when she tells me I can’t hear her.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 88.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 9 to 11
- © 2021 Xooloo SAS