Note: This app requires a minimum 2GB RAM.
Welcome to cZeus School League!
cZeus School League app was created specifically for schools, as a separate app from our original freemium “cZeus Maths Challenger” app. In collaboration with Imperial College, a series of cZeus School League Competitions have started.
cZeus is endorsed by UK professors as an absorbing game leading to a deeper appreciation of mathematics, as an excellent accelerator for maths and problem-solving skills.
cZeus, with only four simple rules, is excellent for agility, practising numeracy, algebraic logic, mathematical fluency and elimination process in a fun and refreshing way. It covers maths curriculum topics: numbers, times table, algebra, common factors, primes, multiples, and logical deductions.
cZeus School League is an ideal tool for teachers as an alternative way of giving homework during term times and even holidays. It is a fun way for students to maintain their maths on vacations and keep in touch with other students. Teachers can set up teams and challenges amongst their pupils and enrol their teams in inter-school public tournaments, locally or internationally.
Suitable for all age groups, cZeus offers six difficulty levels from primary and secondary school to college and higher education students. Even parents find cZeus fun and can use our other freemium “cZeus Maths Challenger” app to play, motivate and challenge their kids.
• cZeus helps students to keep their mind agile.
• cZeus is a lifelong hobby as scrabble is for vocabulary.
• Teachers can assess students’ performance using comprehensive ranking and statistical analysis tools.
• The Greek mythology theme background brings maths to life and gives an element of fun.
• Hints and facility to take notes are great for tricky puzzles.
• Marathon mode has no time limit, while in Sprint mode pupils play against the clock.
- Various bug fixes and enhancements throughout the app, to improve the user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Fun way to learn
Doing homeschooling and distance learning while being a mother and working from home is a real challenge these days. When I introduced this game to my friends and colleagues, they were amazed. It’s a great fun way to improve your children’s math skills, while teaching them to compete each other as well.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Mathematical Games Company LTD
- 545.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2016-2021 TMGCL IP Holdings Limited, cZeus is a UK, US and Europe registered trademark of TMGCL IP Holdings Limited, U.S. Patent No. 9,649,552
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.