Welcome to the ITV Hub, your home for everything ITV! Here, you can stream live telly, catch up on the programmes you’ve missed and binge on the box sets that everyone’s talking about.
You can even supercharge your experience and subscribe to ITV Hub+, which takes away the ads and gives you downloads to your device, making it even easier to watch your favourite shows!
Don’t miss a moment of live sport from football to horse racing, or get your dose of entertainment with The X Factor and I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!. Binge on box sets of our compelling dramas or get stuck into our hard-hitting factual documentaries. Catch up on fresh ITV2 comedy like Family Guy or watch the latest episode of the Real Housewives of Cheshire - you really will be spoilt for choice!
Stuff you can do:
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 9 or above
- All videos can be viewed over 3G, 4G or a Wi-Fi connection
- Watch ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content up to 30 days after broadcast
- Stream LIVE TV
- Get exclusive extras like First Looks, Premieres and Box Sets
- Chromecast catch-up to the big screen (Airplay not supported)
- Receive notifications from ITV via email or push notification, and be the first to know the latest from the shows you love
- Go ad-free* and download shows to view offline with Hub+ (iOS 10 and above)
Unfortunately you can’t watch our programmes if you’re not in the UK. If you’re in Scotland, you can watch ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content.
Another perk for ITV Hub+ subscribers is that you can catch up on your top telly while you’re abroad in the EU - live channel streams are not available. Take a free 7-day trial now to see what you’re missing!
*Please note that, due to licensing restrictions, some shows including Family Guy and American Dad! will contain ads and will not be downloadable with a Hub+ subscription.
Payment for your Hub+ subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you decide to turn off auto-renew in your settings after purchase or at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
MESSAGE FROM ITV:
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Sarah's Law -
I just used this App for the very First Time . I was amazed at how easily available any Programme or as in the case of this one :- "Sarah's Law the Untold Story", which showed in depth footage of the days that followed after Sarah's disappearance until now. The tragic consequences that "Whiting" (The Child Molesting Murderer that he is) !!!! Has left the Family in a continual Nightmare to have to try their Hardest to live with the truth of their Daughter, Father of, also Sister and Siblings of , and Grandaughter. The Mother who also lost her Husband not long after due to suffering a Mental Breakdown and then Alcohol abuse to cope with reality of events and the living with its' Horrific Memory..... the Mother "Sarah" tells with Strength and Heartfelt Emotional Stoicness the Story to date. (With interviews from Siblings ang Grandparents also)..... An absolute Must ***** Excellent .
More features needed
Works well for what’s there, always manage to watch my shows.
What could be improved:
- you have to connect to the Internet to start up the app. I paid for the subscription in order to download shows to watch offline when I don’t have any Internet connection, so this feature is pretty restrictive and defeats the point for me!
- would be good to see some +/-15 second buttons to easily scroll back and rewatch something you miss. Trying to drag a slider to go back a few seconds is no easy task
- when you download a show but then hit play on it, the default behaviour is for it to stream rather than play the downloaded version. It’s cumbersome to go to your downloads before you hit play, it would be great if the app applied some logic to play from downloads where possible.
Amazing picture, few interruptions.
I’ve just downloaded this app today on my iPhone, but have being using it on a temporary phone, which is the Alba 4. This is great on both of them but on the Apple the picture is absolutely phenomenal, on such a small item in comparison to the television. It’s only stalled once as it said my connection was cut so I just came off and went back on again, and all was fine so I don’t know what that was about. The only difference is with Apple there are so many adverts before each program starts, as well as between parts of the shows, so I don’t know if that’s Apple’s idea or ITV’s. Finding the programs is very easy on Apple has a bit of a problem starting each show. I am very glad I found this app :D.
- ITV PLC
- 96.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- ITV Hub+ Monthly Pass £3.99
- ITV Hub+ Annual Pass £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.