The Frosby characters return in the fun-filled second collection of the hit preschool app 'Frosby Learning Games'! This app focuses on shapes, opposites, matching and fine manipulation skills for ages 2-5.
Packed with many entertaining mini-adventures, and 'physics based' gameplay, 'Frosby Learning Games 2' will take your child through a variety of lovingly designed worlds.
All of our mini-games have been approved by teachers and by a group of 2-5 year olds - so we know our games are perfect for children and their parents.
Here are some of the fun things you can do in Frosby Learning Games 2:
* Includes 23 mini-games!
* Learn about shapes in wacky physics-based worlds!
* Learn 'opposites' through fun game play!
* Touch, hear and learn words as they appear in the games.
* Learn social skills - make a pizza, lay the table and serve the slices to your guests!
* Learn to match eggs to their coloured eggcups, pair up socks, and sort good and bad apples!
* Build a car out of shapes and then go on an adventure with a penguin driver!
* Tickle a sea monster and use her tail to make a bridge!
* Help a caterpillar through a maze to find her apples!
* Puzzling 'spot the difference' games for eagle-eyed detectives!
* Can your little one find the hidden game?
* ...and help Mouse to escape the clutches of Space-Cat, by feeding his rocket with cheese!
* Features lots of original, new and loveable Frosby characters, dialogue and songs!
Tweaked and tested with help from parents, children and teachers, this app has been designed and built with love, care and attention to detail.
iPadkids.com - 5 Stars: "Incredibly easy game play helps even the youngest players learn, which ultimately supports their independence and boosts self-confidence."
"This is a very intuitive app that children will enjoy and want to return to over and over again. Perfect for early learners." US customer
"The graphics are bright, cheerful and eye-catching and the mini-games are fun, so the child doesn’t realize they are learning. My 5-year-old daughter has gone back to replay several times." The imum.com
At Frosby Studios, we believe in education through the use of characters, storytelling and humour to enhance the learning experience.
We have several apps in progress featuring the many Frosby characters in their little worlds.
For more fun, games and T-shirts, visit our website: www.Frosby.net
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Please tell us what you enjoyed or didn’t enjoy about our app. We're learning just as much as kids do so your feedback is essential to improve our apps!
Frosby takes your children’s privacy very seriously. Frosby Learning Games:
- Does not collect information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not use analytics / data collecting tools
Frosby is a member of ‘Moms with Apps,’ a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
- improved resolution and display for all iPhone devices
- updated screenshots
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My 2 year old's favourites and by far.
My four-year old niece and two-year old nephew loved the original Frosby Learning Games, so this sequel is very welcome!! They've noticed that the characters and objects have weight now, so it isn't just drag and drop.. Actions have consequences, and so things float, bounce and move fast depending on their interaction with them. Colours are bright, the characters and animation is cute, and the voice-over is clear and understood easily. Personally, I'd like more games like the cat and mouse game at the end - which is much more challenging than all the others - but a real hit with the younglings who haven't stopped playing with it for days!
Im a primary school teacher. My children loved this app. My five year old daughter and i adore the beautiful animation. It kept her amused for twenty minutes. My three and a half loved it too. Excellent for fine manipulation skills. The beautiful pictures and voice over kept my children on task. Fun way of learning. We look forward to more Frosby learning.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.