iKLIP STAGE – SET LIST & SCORE MANAGEMENT MADE EASY
Your live performances and gigs are about to get a whole lot easier: Introducing iKlip Stage, the new iPad companion app for iKlip products that lets you organize, manage and perform with your favorite music scores, lyrics, tabs and more.
With iKlip Stage, you’ll have the confidence to play at your best. Its streamlined interface is easy to use and handles all the effort of organization for you. Just import your favorite scores, assemble them into setlists and let iKlip Stage do the rest — just select your score for full-screen view and either swipe left or right to turn the page or use iRig BlueTurn wireless backlit page turner or iRig BlueBoard wireless MIDI pedalboard for hands-free page turning. Now you can spend more time doing what you love: performing music!
Organization is at the heart of iKlip Stage, which is why its interface is so simple. You’ll enjoy wide-ranging support for a variety of popular formats. Import scores, lyrics, tabs and more in the FILE page where they’re displayed as easy to view thumbnail previews. Then use the LIST page to drag and organize into setlists. It’s the simple, streamlined and powerful way to manage all your scores.
With iKlip Stage you’ll always see the full picture. When you’re ready to perform, just double-tap the score you’d like to use and you’ll see it displayed in full-screen mode. Use iRig BlueTurn to scroll and turn pages from the floor while you play. You can also use it in your favorite viewing position: just rotate your iPad to switch between landscape and portrait mode on the fly.
BEYOND THE SCREEN
Sometimes touch isn’t enough. Though iKlip Stage is easy to use with your touch screen, it can also be controlled in more advanced ways: Use IK’s iRig BlueTurn or iRig BlueBoard to scroll material and turn pages with your feet from the floor. No matter how you choose to use it, iKlip Stage lets you take your live performance to the next level.
- Quickly import music scores, lyrics, tabs and more
- Fast and easy creation, organization and selection of setlists
- Supports popular formats: PDF, TXT, PNG, JPG, TIFF, RTF and BMP
- Import files via File Sharing, Copy/Paste, the Photo Album or via apps that support the Open In function
- Intuitive interface with thumbnail previews of scores
- Designed to work with all iKlip products range (iKlip 3, iKlip 2, iKlip Stand, iKlip Xpand)
- Supports touchless control through iRig BlueBoard, iRig BlueTurn
- Portrait/Landscape modes available
- Free (30 files and 2 setlists included — register an iKlip, iRig BlueTurn or iRig Blueboard product serial number to increase capacity to 60 files and 4 setlists — unlimited scores and setlists available via in-app purchase)
To learn more about iKlip Stage and compatible accessories, please visit:
Check out the greatest selection of music apps and mobile music creation accessories here:
- LIST view now offers a new scroll bar to quickly move between large PDFs
- Renaming imported files added
- Now supports import and export via iOS File Sharing. Easily connect to iCloud Drive, or apps like Dropbox, Google Drive and more
- Faster importing - Select multiple images & files, not just one at a time (iOS 11 or later required)
Ratings and Reviews
Developers take note!
This app started off poorly and has very slowly had features added (too slowly). The user interface is poor but getting better. However, please remove the LIST VIEW. That stupid bar at the bottom covers up my sheet music and when I’m swiping through PDFs at my gigs (yes I’m an actual musician who bought an iKlip) it’s so f...ing annoying to now have to wait for the PDF to load and then tap the screen again to dismiss that stupid bar. It’s even there if there’s one page in the document saying 1 Page of 1, ridiculous.
Just make it so the bar is hidden on load and appears when you request it by tapping the page once, not the other way around. It makes me wonder if you even gave it to a musician to test.
It’s a shame really, this app has a lot of promise but is frustrating.
Also, shame on you, I bought the iKlip and you only give us 60 Songs and a few Sets. If we showed you commitment by buying your product you should open the app up to reward loyalty.
Use this app a lot rather than carry boxes of sheet music. Play in a big band.
Needs editing facility to change sheet names. All our music is numbered.
Also need to be able to annotate music, put rehearsal marks on scores
A great idea. Drop your sheet music into itunes , move it iKlip on your iPad and then organise into set lists. However, the use interface is clunky and not very intuitive.
Also, after transferring some files the app tells me I have to purchase the app. I've already purchased it.
Could the developer please look again at the interface?
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 IK Multimedia Production srl
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Set Lists £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.