INTEGRA-7 Editor provides graphical control of INTEGRA-7's synthesizer parameters, such as SuperNATURAL Synth Tones, Part Mixer, and Motional Surround remotely, as well as selecting sounds and reading/loading the 16 part Studio Sets.
* Synthesizer sound generator not included.
* Roland INTEGRA-7 required to use this app.
● You can use the large display of the iPad to control the parameters and change the tone assign for each part.
● Roland Wireless Connect allows you to control the INTEGRA-7 wirelessly by your iPad.
* In order to use the wireless connection, you'll need Roland WNA1100-RL, ONKYO UWF-1 or an equivalent wireless USB adaptor, and a wireless LAN access point (e.g., wireless LAN router) that supports WPS.
* System program of the INTEGRA-7 must be updated to version 1.21 or later.
● The following bug is fixed;
- Tone Category can not be changed in the SuperNATURAL Synth Tone Edit screen.
* Make sure your product is updated with the most current system program. The latest system program and setup instructions can be found at the support pages at https://www.roland.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Integra-7 Editor on iPad Retina
I loaded this app on after buying the Integra-7 and receiving the wireless dongle from Roland but was extremely disappointed. The app keeps shutting down particularly when trying to use the tone bank. It is extremely frustrating. I contacted Roland about the issue and they were unable to help. I have left it several months now and it still does not work. I had hoped that they would address the problem eventually but no such luck.
I think the idea of this app is great but if it doesn't work then it is of little use to anybody. In the end I typed all the sounds into Logic's library and tend now to access the sounds from Logic but it is not as convenient as this could have been.
Very disappointing. Roland's software support does not seem to be very good. I had another issue with a TD30 Brain and explained to them that they had not designed the mixing section properly. The info was forwarded to Japan but there was no response.
Against all odds!
I wrote to Roland a couple of months ago to explain that the Integra 7 editor on iOS no longer worked under iOS11 and was informed there were no plans to update it and it was removed from the app store as far as my 64 bit devices were concerned. Imagine my surprise when I discovered this morning it had just been updated and now works! Thank you Roland, thank you! For Mac users this is the best graphic editor there is for the Integra 7, although it appears that Roland have now discontinued the Integra 7 module. Still regard it as one of the best synth modules ever released.
Ipad Pro screen support would be good
The app is quite good but I would like Roland to update the app to support iPad pro native resolution, as it currently just upscales and looks a bit meh. Could also use the iPad pro's screen real estate more effectively with an update.
In terms of the app, I have not experienced any crashing issues and I have used it with both the wired and wireless method. Incidentally I am using the generic Netgear WLA150 and it works like a charm and a fraction of the price of the Roland branded one.
Some general improvements could be made to the app and it's a pity that Roland don't regularly update it. In my opinion it's an essential app to control the Integra 7 and it would be a nightmare without it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.