Welcome to the ITV Hub, your home for everything ITV! Here, you can stream live telly, catch up on the programmes you’ve missed and binge on the box sets that everyone’s talking about.
You can even supercharge your experience and subscribe to ITV Hub+, which takes away the ads and gives you downloads to your device, making it even easier to watch your favourite shows!
Don’t miss a moment of live sport from football to horse racing, or get your dose of entertainment with The X Factor and I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!. Binge on box sets of our compelling dramas or get stuck into our hard-hitting factual documentaries. Catch up on fresh ITV2 comedy like Family Guy or watch the latest episode of the Real Housewives of Cheshire - you really will be spoilt for choice!
Stuff you can do:
- Works on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 9 or above
- All videos can be viewed over 3G, 4G or a Wi-Fi connection
- Watch ITV, ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content up to 30 days after broadcast
- Stream LIVE TV
- Get exclusive extras like First Looks, Premieres and Box Sets
- Chromecast catch-up to the big screen (Airplay not supported)
- Receive notifications from ITV via email or push notification, and be the first to know the latest from the shows you love
- Go ad-free* and download shows to view offline with Hub+ (iOS 10 and above)
Unfortunately you can’t watch our programmes if you’re not in the UK. If you’re in Scotland, you can watch ITV2, ITVBe, ITV3, ITV4 and CITV content.
Another perk for ITV Hub+ subscribers is that you can catch up on your top telly while you’re abroad in the EU - live channel streams are not available. Take a free 7-day trial now to see what you’re missing!
*Please note that, due to licensing restrictions, some shows including Family Guy and American Dad! will contain ads and will not be downloadable with a Hub+ subscription.
Payment for your Hub+ subscription will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless you decide to turn off auto-renew in your settings after purchase or at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
MESSAGE FROM ITV:
We’ve got a fresh new look for our homepage, to help you discover more great content. And you can get your free BritBox trial through the ITV Hub, too!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Generally great but few things could be improved
Generally great app. I too use it going round house doing chores and when out n about in dead time especially travelling (good jobI have unlimited data package), except on train, where the signal never good enough!
Things that could improve/annoy...
-Unable to download without paying for it..unlike other providers!
This means that most people would not use it outside the house or when wifi not present as real time eats into data and unlimited data package is rare. Annoying sat on train cannot watch downloaded programmes and n signal for catchup or live.
-In picking place to pick up watching programme if interrupted have to watch the same adverts again booo. Watched them once why again?
-when watching live....One of the other providers allows restarting of programmes and pausing. This is SUCH a useful feature and wish this one would implement it.
So in short, within the limits of current features it operates very well and is reliable, but could be better.
A very frustrating app
I would much, much prefer to record a programme than watch it on the app - the free version at least. The app regularly freezes at the boundaries where adverts are inserted, usually at the end of the adverts before the programme restarts. It usually takes a restart to get the app working again. After navigating back to the programme, it is touch and go whether it takes you back to the place where it dropped out. If it does, you have to watch adverts again. If it doesn’t, you still have to watch adverts before you can start to search the programme for the place where you were before. If you cross an advert boundary, you have to watch more adverts before you can find whether you are at the right place. If you are not then more boundary crossing and advert watching are required before you get back to the right point. Having restarted watching, if you have not lost the will to live, it might freeze again at the next advert boundary. The whole merry-go-round can start again. I think this has been the situation for some time . Goodness knows how the app attracts a rating of 4.6 out 5.
More features needed
Works well for what’s there, always manage to watch my shows.
What could be improved:
- you have to connect to the Internet to start up the app. I paid for the subscription in order to download shows to watch offline when I don’t have any Internet connection, so this feature is pretty restrictive and defeats the point for me!
- would be good to see some +/-15 second buttons to easily scroll back and rewatch something you miss. Trying to drag a slider to go back a few seconds is no easy task
- when you download a show but then hit play on it, the default behaviour is for it to stream rather than play the downloaded version. It’s cumbersome to go to your downloads before you hit play, it would be great if the app applied some logic to play from downloads where possible.
- ITV PLC
- 208.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © ITV Consumer Limited, 2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- ITV Hub+ Monthly Pass £3.99
- ITV Hub+ Annual Pass £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.