The Jet2holidays app is just perfect for searching, shortlisting, booking and managing your next holiday. And now you can add holiday essentials and check in online so enhancing your holiday experience is even easier!
Jet2holidays offer package holidays with direct flights from nine UK airports – Belfast, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
Ready to book?
- Search from 1000s of 2-5 star ATOL-protected package holidays, city breaks and villa holidays.
- Book directly via the app for just £60pp deposit.
- View holiday results by recommended, price, star rating and TripAdvisor rating.
- Filter your holiday search results to find exactly what you want for your perfect holiday.
- Select your ideal flight dates and times, holiday duration, board basis and more.
- Shortlist your favourite holidays to view, compare, share and book later.
- See a handy list of recent searches to make searching again easier.
- Take advantage of our Part Payment Plan, with the full balance payable just 10 weeks before departure.
- Now available on iPad - enjoy all of our app's features on a bigger screen.
- NEW – Manage My Booking – Log in to look after every aspect of your holiday. You can select your seats, pre order meals, add travel insurance and check in online.
- NEW – Boarding passes – Once you’ve checked in, you can download your boarding passes and save them in your Apple Wallet. Alternatively, you can share them by SMS or email.
So now you’ve discovered all the great things you can do with our Jet2holidays app, what are you waiting for? Download our exciting app and find the perfect holiday today.
- We fixed a small crash we noticed, which affected some of you when opening the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Holiday search is too prescriptive
I know what date I want to go on holiday but I don’t know where I want to go and have don’t mind driving to a different airport. With Jet2 I can’t search like this, I have to select and airport, then a destination to see if you fly on the date I want. Other holiday websites allow me to pick a number of airports, no specific destination and a date range which can be narrowed to a single day.
Please can you change the search functionality so I can do this (same on the website)?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback on the app. We’re continually working on changes and improvements so please keep an eye out for future updates!
Good app but searching is far too specific
The app is very good and very user-friendly – the information is displayed clearly, though it doesn’t seem optimised for the latest iPhone screen sizes.
The biggest drawback (and this isn’t just limited to the app) is that Jet2holidays only lets you search one holiday location at a time.
Very often, when I’m searching for a holiday, I don’t have a specific destination in mind and want to be able to choose from a dozen or so holiday destinations (I’m sure many others are the same) yet for reasons I can’t figure out, you can’t do this – you have to specify an individual country to search.
This badly lets the app down and means I have to sift through a dozen searches to make a decision, which I can easily do in a single search on other equivalent websites.
Far less established travel operators offer this flexibility with their searching so it is confusing as to why Jet2holidays insists on such limitations.
It’s a shame as I’ve travelled with Jet2 twice before and have always found their attention to detail to be above the likes of TUI and Thomas Cook – sadly, though, this doesn’t extend to their holiday searching.
Hopefully look forward to this functionality being added soon, though I’ve previously pointed this out to Jet2 over the past couple of years without anything changing.
Erie Studios Stalis
We have recently returned from holiday at Eri studios. These apartments are self catering unfortunately if you plan on making food you only have two rings for cooking and a kettle. There was no microwave or toaster. Our room had no TV. The towels are changed every third day the bed however was only changed once during our 10 day stay and this has to be requested by us. The aircon cost 70 euro and safe 25 euro. The pool was nice and buildings were clean. Staff we’re friendly. Central for shops restaurants and beach. We have stayed in Stalis 4 times now in various accommodations. We wouldn’t go bk to Eri as found it very basic. Definitely not for a family who wish to do self catering with children. Fine for couples who want to eat out every day as we did.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.