Browse our extensive range of fashion, homeware, gifts and more. Shop on the move or in store.
Our app lets my John Lewis members access their rewards vouchers digitally through the app – no need to remember paper vouchers to enjoy a ‘free hot drink and cake’ when you’re next in-store.
You won’t have to worry about losing receipts again. With Kitchen Drawer, your receipts, orders and guarantees are safely stored in your account.
EFFORTLESS ONLINE SHOPPING
• Browse our range of over 300,000 products, from clothes, toys, and electricals, to appliances, home furnishings and beauty
• Create, share and edit wish lists of your favourite products
• Share the products you love through social media, WhatsApp, email or message
• Stay up to date with our latest offers and seasonal events
• Checkout quickly and securely using Touch ID and Face ID
• Select from a range of delivery options, or choose to ‘Click and collect’ from a range of John Lewis & Partners, Waitrose & Partners and other collection points
ENHANCED IN-STORE EXPERIENCE
Make the most of your visit by using the app to:
• Scan product barcodes in-store to view detailed product information, plus ratings and reviews from other customers and our expert Partners
• Check stock availability in shops on most of the products in our assortment
• Shake to display your my John Lewis card
EASY ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Sign in using Touch or Face ID to view your account instantly and glide through checkout
• Use your iPhone Settings to increase the app’s font size for better readability
ENJOY DIGITAL REWARDS
Join my John Lewis for exclusive rewards, available through the app:
• View and redeem your my John Lewis digital rewards, including ‘free hot drink and cake’ vouchers
• my John Lewis is more than just a membership card; enjoy seasonal rewards and treats throughout the year
• Exclusive invitations and access to members-only shopping events
• Shake your phone to access your my John Lewis card in the app
• Use the Kitchen Drawer function to safely store and access all your online orders, in-store receipts and guarantees (my John Lewis members only)
JOHN LEWIS & PARTNERS, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Our departments and brands available at your fingertips
• Home & Garden
• Furniture & Lights
• Baby & Child
• Sport & Leisure
Visit www.johnlewis.com for more information.
We've made some improvements to make shopping with us even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Overall really enjoy this app. However find it very frustrating that you cannot seem to delete items from the wish list that have been put into clearance or discontinued and are then no longer available to buy online. Those items still appear on my wish list with a ‘no longer available’ added to the item title but each time I try to delete the item I get an error message and the item remains in the wish list, which is very annoying when you can only have a certain number of items in the wish list!
Also frustrating that if an item in the wish list goes into sale or clearance in an alternative colour to the one saved when clicking on the item, it brings up only the sale colour and you have to research for the colour you originally had saved and resave it into the wish list.
Terrible search and filters
I use this app regularly but hate the annoying issues with search and filters. You have to be incredibly specific with searching items. It doesn’t bring up ‘close to’ items the way other apps do. Also when you go into sections such as girls shoes boots and trainers, you end up with about a third that are boys. Frequently end up with out of stock items when you select ‘only in stock’. You also seem to get a weird selection of filters- like for instance you can narrow boys shoes boots etc by colour or style - but not size!!! You can spend 20 minutes going through filters then looking only to find they have nothing in that size. Often can’t select by gender either in certain things, such as if you’ve gone in via offers. Really really poorly performing app and not getting better. They seem to be working on developing new features such as whether things are available in store, rather than getting the basics right. M&S and Next apps work much better and more smoothly.
Developer Response ,
We’ve made some changes to our in-stock filter options recently so we hope this has become more relevant in recent months and especially over our clearance season.
Thanks for making us aware of these issues and for getting in touch.
Terrible Outsourced Customer Support
When going into a John Lewis store you meet the knowledgeable, kind, considerate staff we’ve come to expect, this is now meaningless as any problems (if you can’t get back to a store), or you’ve purchased online, you have to be deal with the terrible outsourced ‘customer service’. These people are rude, lie about your statuary rights, do not do what they say, leave you to chase & chase, and feels like they’re all reading from a script - all designed to avoid giving you your money back when something has gone terribly wrong. Might as well be replaced with robots for all the humanity and care they show. I recently purchased a Neff electric oven & Neff 2 burner gas hob - both were absolutely useless, flawed, poorly designed and built - and the online support were trying to blame the problems on me, how I’d used them, or I’d have to take up the fight with Neff. I did eventually get my money back, but with so much hassle, pain and exasperated anger that I will now no longer shop at John Lewis. It’s not worth it. The reason for shopping at JL was the customer service, now it’s gone - save yourself the hassle. Shop elsewhere.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- John Lewis plc
- 64.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © John Lewis Partnership 2001-2021
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.