Browse our extensive range of fashion, homeware, gifts and more. Shop on the move or in store.
Our app lets my John Lewis members access their rewards vouchers digitally through the app – no need to remember paper vouchers to enjoy a ‘free hot drink and cake’ when you’re next in-store.
You won’t have to worry about losing receipts again. With Kitchen Drawer, your receipts, orders and guarantees are safely stored in your account.
EFFORTLESS ONLINE SHOPPING
• Browse our range of over 300,000 products, from clothes, toys, and electricals, to appliances, home furnishings and beauty
• Create, share and edit wish lists of your favourite products
• Share the products you love through social media, WhatsApp, email or message
• Stay up to date with our latest offers and seasonal events
• Checkout quickly and securely using Touch ID and Face ID
• Select from a range of delivery options, or choose to ‘Click and collect’ from a range of John Lewis & Partners, Waitrose & Partners and other collection points
ENHANCED IN-STORE EXPERIENCE
Make the most of your visit by using the app to:
• Scan product barcodes in-store to view detailed product information, plus ratings and reviews from other customers and our expert Partners
• Check stock availability in shops on most of the products in our assortment
• Shake to display your my John Lewis card
EASY ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Sign in using Touch or Face ID to view your account instantly and glide through checkout
• Use your iPhone Settings to increase the app’s font size for better readability
ENJOY DIGITAL REWARDS
Join my John Lewis for exclusive rewards, available through the app:
• View and redeem your my John Lewis digital rewards, including ‘free hot drink and cake’ vouchers
• my John Lewis is more than just a membership card; enjoy seasonal rewards and treats throughout the year
• Exclusive invitations and access to members-only shopping events
• Shake your phone to access your my John Lewis card in the app
• Use the Kitchen Drawer function to safely store and access all your online orders, in-store receipts and guarantees (my John Lewis members only)
JOHN LEWIS & PARTNERS, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Our departments and brands available at your fingertips
• Home & Garden
• Furniture & Lights
• Baby & Child
• Sport & Leisure
Visit www.johnlewis.com for more information.
We've fixed some bugs to make shopping with us even easier.
Ratings and Reviews
I find the app so user friendly and easy to use and now I no longer use a web browser - this is so much quicker due to features like fingerprint recognition sign in and fingerprint checkout.
Love how easy it is to access the kitchen drawer when having misplaced a receipt or when needing to return something.
The barcode scanner is so handy when shopping in store but my favourite feature is the wish list, which I use for items I’ve got my eye on, but also to collate gift ideas for other people!
Developer Response ,
We're glad to hear you enjoy using our app features. Hopefully they are making it more convenient for you to track your favourite products and keep track of your purchases.
Thank you for taking the time to review our app.
Terrible search and filters
I use this app regularly but hate the annoying issues with search and filters. You have to be incredibly specific with searching items. It doesn’t bring up ‘close to’ items the way other apps do. Also when you go into sections such as girls shoes boots and trainers, you end up with about a third that are boys. Frequently end up with out of stock items when you select ‘only in stock’. You also seem to get a weird selection of filters- like for instance you can narrow boys shoes boots etc by colour or style - but not size!!! You can spend 20 minutes going through filters then looking only to find they have nothing in that size. Often can’t select by gender either in certain things, such as if you’ve gone in via offers. Really really poorly performing app and not getting better. They seem to be working on developing new features such as whether things are available in store, rather than getting the basics right. M&S and Next apps work much better and more smoothly.
Developer Response ,
We’ve made some changes to our in-stock filter options recently so we hope this has become more relevant in recent months and especially over our clearance season.
Thanks for making us aware of these issues and for getting in touch.
Not Compatible with iPad 2
If I could have given this "updated" App zero stars I would have but it seems this is not possible. Why zero stars? Simply because it doesn't work on an iPad 2, in fact you can't even download it as it would seem that it's not compatible!
Let's start at the very beginning. On opening my old John Lewis app I was advised that there was a new version available and I should update it as my present app did not take into account my marketing preferences, whatever they were?.? So cleared the decks by deleting the old app then straight to the App Store to download the super revised updated version. That's when things went bad - on attempting the download a pop up message informed me that this new version was "incompatible with this iPad" !!!!!! Great, thanks a bunch techies - ever heard of beta testing? It's what we used to do in olden times to ensure a product WAS compatible with all flavours of the generic hardware and OSs. So now no John Lewis app any more - old one deleted and new one incompatible.
If you have an iPad2 don't upgrade although by the time you read this it will probably be too late.
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately our app is only compatible with iOS 11 or iOS 12 devices.
If you are able to update your iPad to iOS11 or iOS12 you can download the latest version of the John Lewis & Partners App.
Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the inconvenience.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.