Stay up to date on new brand launches and in-store pop-ups, and plan your visit by prebooking events and experiences. Make the most of your time in Harrods using the Mobile Store Guide – an easy navigation tool that can be accessed from the ‘Visit’ link. The Store Index will let you search for brands, services and restaurants, and you can use the interactive floor maps to identify your location and generate a route to your chosen destination.
A fortnightly edit of stories and films from the latest edition of Harrods Magazine, harrods.com and our social channels, with exclusive news and insights into luxury fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. On the app you can:
– watch video interviews with leading fashion designers
– discover how to create the latest looks from world-famous make-up artists with our Masterclass film tutorials
– ‘try before you buy’ the latest beauty products from leading brands using the interactive Make-up Studio
There’s also a chance to enter free prize draws – ranging from beauty products to luxury holidays.
Browse harrods.com from the ‘Shop’ section, which offers seamless in-app shopping, or shop recommended products from ‘Stories’.
Join Harrods Rewards, or access your Rewards account to check your points balance and update your details.
In this update, we have introduced push notifications to allow you to get the latest news and promotions from Harrods.
You can now also manage your communication preferences within the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Pointless and Ill conceived
Harrods is a luxury warren of mixed departments across multiple floors. I ALWAYS get lost there and I always lose friends in there too. It is very tricky to navigate indeed.
What a great idea this app is, but so poorly thought through and executed!
I was advised of this app when in frustration I approached a member of staff for directions. I was in Women's and wanted to get to the nearest cafe. He informed me of an app that could guide me. 'Oh, do you wifi?' I said, pleasantly surprised. 'No', he replied. 'So how can it work?'. He didn't know. Probably because he knew it wouldn't work! In fact the first sign of this was the excessive amount of time it took to download the app. In fact it only finished 30 mins after I'd left the store! Handy !!!
Why wasn't this tested before release? Why isn't their wifi in store? I really do expect so much more from a Luxury retailer. I wanted to leave 0 stars, btw.
Complicated and dated. Major update needed
I found shopping on the app extremely frustrating. A fundamental flaw - You have no option to ‘go back’ once you’ve clicked on an item, which means you need to restart your entire search again. This seems very bizarre from a so-called “pioneer” in the world of luxury retail shopping. The layout of some pages also do not present very well on even one of the most up to date iPhone’s. FYI I’m using an iPhone 11 Pro. I shall stick to using the website until these matters are resolved.
Don't expect too much
1. App is buggy - if you tap the smartscan option but decline to give it control of your camera it will get stuck in a loop.
2. Almost zero style content for men. Latest magazine includes one shoot of black outerwear. Uninspired, lowest common denominator stuff.
3. Some of the 'articles' are a single picture with the brand name - presumably paid adverts. Looks like they are taking the print magazine and translating it to a digital format in the laziest way possible.
4. Downloaded it to try out based on a Harrods marketing email promoting a prize draw. You have to hunt for it! It's in the latest magazine. (Good prize though, worth a download just to enter)
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Harrods Limited
- 84.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Harrods Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.