QVC’s iPhone app is completely free and is the perfect way to shop with us while you’re on the move. Watch QVC TV live from your iPhone, get up to the minute product information and stay up to date with our one-day-only Today's Special Value offer and the current on-air item, so you never miss out.
• A new look and enhanced user interface across our Home screen, product listings and product detail pages makes it easier to shop than ever
• QVC TV live video displayed right from the Home screen, so you never miss a moment
• Quick links to all our offers including our Today's Special Value
• Seamlessly browse through recent on-air items straight from the Home screen
• Larger images, product information screens, and customer reviews offer a more comprehensive shopping experience
• At the end of the page? Keep scrolling to see the latest happenings, new offers, and more!
• Easy-to-use homepage. Here you’ll find the Today's Special Value item, One Time Only offers, the current on-air item, recently aired items and featured promotions
• Narrow the Items Recently On Air product listing by show
• Enjoy Buy More, Save More offers
• Find exactly what you’re looking for. Our full-search capability allows you to search by term, item number, product description, brand or phrase. For more specific results, you can then narrow down the search
• Quick and easy ordering. Purchase your items quickly and confidently by adding them to your shopping basket. If you're a current customer, just use your existing account information. New customers can easily sign up and create their own shipping and billing addresses and payment cards, plus our app can also save your email address for faster purchases in the future
• Watch all five channels on your iPhone - the live stream allows you to tune in on your phone (best viewed over Wi-Fi) and purchase the current on-air item. Watching QVC's video stream may significantly increase the data usage amount of your mobile device and may incur additional fees. Contact your network provider for more information
• TV Guide. Check out the times of your favourite shows with our comprehensive TV Guide, which allows you to view show times up to three weeks ahead
• Browse the latest products. Our dedicated page lets you check out our very latest items, so you can be a step ahead of everyone else. Our app also allows you to browse our full selection by department - just like on our website!
• Ratings and reviews on products. Get honest opinions from people who have actually bought the product. Plus on our enhanced product detail pages you can view product images, information, sizing, colour swatches, availability and delivery dates
QVC is committed to giving you quality service and treating your information responsibly. For details, please see our Privacy Statement.
QVC UK Web Site QVC Support
This release includes bug fixes to help create a seamless shopping experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simply the best 😀😀
My family have been shopping with QVC for years and apart from a few items that were returned because of changing my mind, rather than an item being faulty. I have loved everything I have purchased.
The customer service is second to none, they will always go the extra mile to make sure your shopping experience is spot on.
In fact the only thing I would change about the app is, I do wish you could have a wish list. I quite often see an item I would love but can’t afford at that moment. It would be wonderful to be able to pop the item in a place that I could go to on payday and just click to purchase, rather than having to search for it, as sometimes I give up and don’t bother.
Thank you QVC for all the years of happy shopping 😀
Definitely the best shopping channel.
I look in on QVC most days so I guess I must like it. Sometimes I find it an education with all the technology they present. It is also great for ideas of what to buy friends and family (even if you don’t buy from them). They sell a wonderful mix of things and the presenters are much better than on other shopping channels.
On the downside they do seem to go on and on about one item for far too long and you can tell the presenters are just babbling on and making things up just for something to say. This to me makes them a little unbelievable at times.
The beauty expert, Alison, is very knowledgable but I cannot watch her for more than a few minutes as her voice really grates on me after a while.
It would be a really great idea if QVC had an expert like Alison but for fashion - very much needed.
In my opinion it’s is the best shopping channel by far.
Change of address
Today was the first time that I had an issue with the app, had to log onto website via www to change my delivery address. Needs to be sign pistes within app. If I had not worked this out the parcel would have been sent to wrong address.
Whichever way one is making a purchase, one or two step security process should simplify the process especially when working against the basket clock.
Done it but initially changed the billing address without realising this in and out of app and www tedious. Thanks for taking my comments on board of the ability to change address while at checkout is possible... I apologise for not seeing it ... but that may signify signage not totally serving all service user needs. Thanks still like your service overall QVC but hanging on a phone call answering questions or poor reception losing connection mid call ...‘ain’t the way to go anymore’. I love self service ... no pressure plenty of thinking time.
- QVC UK
- 206.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.