Join Millions of Families
Enjoy huge savings and exclusive offers on all the best family days out:
- up to 40% off cinemas nationwide, 7 days a week, adult and child tickets
- up to 57% off theme parks tickets
- up to 40% off zoo, aquarium, and safari park tickets
- up to 25% off or "kids eat free" at restaurants
- up to 40% off family holidays and hotels
- up to 10% off with hundreds of gift cards available
- up to 50% off indoor days out
- up to 20% off when shopping online
- up to 40% off experience days
Make Memories and Save Money with Kids Pass!
- The app allows members to easily search attractions, restaurants, cinema deals and much more
- Instantly find offers nearby by using the latest location based technology
- Quickly and easily buy discounted tickets for hundreds of family friendly attractions
Download and start saving today!
- New “Top Picks” carousel highlighting latest major Kids Pass member offers, updated weekly
- New simplified ticket system to help you save on cinema, theme parks, zoos and many more attractions nationwide
- Improved navigation systems to help you save money faster
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As a mum of 3 I always struggle to find cost effective things to do especially over the holidays but this app is an absolute gem. I’ve already used one of the offers after only having it for 10 minutes and saved enough to allow me to join in with my kids too. It’s brilliant, really vibrant and easy to use. I also decided against a mini break this August due to cost but then noticed the place I was looking at on here with a huge saving meaning I can now afford to go, I’ll be biking that tonight. I’ll definitely be renewing my membership after the trial period as that’s not expensive either especially when you see how much you’re saving.
I have now reached the end of my subscription, can no longer use the app without renewing membership but have yet again been charged 1 years membership by the company on a cancelled subscription. Getting fobbed off with excuses by the company so am reporting fraud on my bank account. Absolutely appalling, especially since nearly ever offer you think you're getting through kids pass is an offer you would receive if you were not subscribed to kids pass and paying them for the pleasure. These are offers the separate companies give you anyway without signing up to anything. Something to consider before you renew.
I got scammed for my years membership of kids pass but reluctantly decided to keep it believing I’d at least get my money back in offers, WRONG!! The food offers for my area are so outdated they have 2 companies that have closed down. There is now a £1.50 booking fee when using the cinema offer, that’s right a £1.50 booking fee, even cineworld only charge 50p. Nearest swim offer is over 160 miles away, local offers are for toddlers not kids. All round very disappointing and getting worse. Will not be renewing or using ever again after my subscription has ended and will not be recommending.
Dreadful! Designed to keep you locked into contract
App is dreadful. Avoid it. Hard to use with no access to membership or account specifics. Seems deliberately designed to stop you checking on, cancelling or managing your membership. This has to be done via the website.
Also loads of areas without local offers. It doesn’t tell you the nearest offers - beyond the area you search for - it just says “no matching offers could be found”. Easier to google your area & include the term “kids pass” for a better range of options.
Overall very poor.
The difficulty managing my account meant that the monthly subscription that I thought I’d signed up to was actually an expensive annual one. By the time I realised it was too late to claim a refund. Very sneaky & seemingly intentional through limiting the scope of the app. Cost me £39 & has put me off ever using again. Unhappy and broke - particularly as I’d signed up to free up some money, so I could do things with my kids ☹️
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.