Join Millions of Families
Enjoy huge savings and exclusive offers on all the best family days out:
- up to 40% off cinemas nationwide, 7 days a week, adult and child tickets
- up to 57% off theme parks tickets
- up to 40% off zoo, aquarium, and safari park tickets
- up to 25% off or "kids eat free" at restaurants
- up to 40% off family holidays and hotels
- up to 10% off with hundreds of gift cards available
- up to 50% off indoor days out
- up to 20% off when shopping online
- up to 40% off experience days
Make Memories and Save Money with Kids Pass!
- The app allows members to easily search attractions, restaurants, cinema deals and much more
- Instantly find offers nearby by using the latest location based technology
- Quickly and easily buy discounted tickets for hundreds of family friendly attractions
Download and start saving today!
Kids Pass members now get free access to hotel prices not available on the web or price comparison sites, from within the app
Ratings and Reviews
I’m so glad to have been introduced to this app recently. Having used a discount to visit The London Dungeons I can say not only are the savings fantastic meaning my (3) kids can participate in more activities than I would usually be able to afford, but it’s easy to browse and discover new activities we haven’t tried yet. It has a very wide variety of things to get discounts on from Cinemas to Holidays and days out and the monthly fee I pay is so low it definitely makes it worthwhile signing up. I’ll be taking the kids out on day trips at least once a week during summer hols as I work flexibly and I’m excited to discover new places at discounted prices through this app! Can’t recommend enough!
I have now reached the end of my subscription, can no longer use the app without renewing membership but have yet again been charged 1 years membership by the company on a cancelled subscription. Getting fobbed off with excuses by the company so am reporting fraud on my bank account. Absolutely appalling, especially since nearly ever offer you think you're getting through kids pass is an offer you would receive if you were not subscribed to kids pass and paying them for the pleasure. These are offers the separate companies give you anyway without signing up to anything. Something to consider before you renew.
I got scammed for my years membership of kids pass but reluctantly decided to keep it believing I’d at least get my money back in offers, WRONG!! The food offers for my area are so outdated they have 2 companies that have closed down. There is now a £1.50 booking fee when using the cinema offer, that’s right a £1.50 booking fee, even cineworld only charge 50p. Nearest swim offer is over 160 miles away, local offers are for toddlers not kids. All round very disappointing and getting worse. Will not be renewing or using ever again after my subscription has ended and will not be recommending.
As a mum of 3 I always struggle to find cost effective things to do especially over the holidays but this app is an absolute gem. I’ve already used one of the offers after only having it for 10 minutes and saved enough to allow me to join in with my kids too. It’s brilliant, really vibrant and easy to use. I also decided against a mini break this August due to cost but then noticed the place I was looking at on here with a huge saving meaning I can now afford to go, I’ll be biking that tonight. I’ll definitely be renewing my membership after the trial period as that’s not expensive either especially when you see how much you’re saving.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Rewards Group Limited
- 28.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Kids Pass Limited