Enjoy fantastic rewards, compare prices and find out about the latest deals. The Meerkat app is the only place to get 2 for 1 on food and films with Meerkat Meals and Meerkat Movies. It’s also the home of finding a great deal, with our Credit Card EligibilityCheck and EnergyCheck services and easy insurance price comparison across car, home, travel and more.
Simply buy a qualifying product from Compare the Market to claim 12 terrific months of rewards.
Enjoy 2 for 1 on food with Meerkat Meals
● Find your nearest participating restaurants
● Tuck in to breakfast, lunch and dinner for up to six people
● Enjoy every Sunday to Thursday for a whole year
● View restaurant opening times & cuisines
● Show your membership screen when you ask for the bill to get 2 for 1
Enjoy 2 for 1 cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
● Find your nearest participating cinemas
● Discover all the latest and greatest films
● Reveal your 2 for 1 code
● Take your favourite cinema buddy
● Enjoy every Tuesday or Wednesday for a whole year
● With Credit Card EligibilityCheck, AutoSergei helps take the hassle out of finding a new credit card.
● Enter a few details and see all the cards you're most eligible for, before you apply without affecting your credit score
● Stay on a great deal with EnergyCheck. Tell us about your gas and electricity usage once and you’ll never have to overpay again
● Choose your ideal saving and update your preferences on the go
● We’ll send you an alert to let you know if you can save, or if you’re still on a great deal
● Switch energy providers simply, with support where you need it
● You can now also set-up reminders for when your insurance, MOT or utilities need to be renewed. Let us know when they are due and we'll let you know when it's time to think about your renewal.
For any issues or help using this app please contact us at comparethemarket.com/contact-us
If you enjoy using the Meerkat app, leave us a review!
Design improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Unsure whether it’s an iPhone or app issue but it constantly shows London as my location and when I try location services to get correct location it takes me to phone settings and there’s no way for me to give location services permission as no option shows. Having to manually search for my town each time but otherwise no issues. Great for checking films and local restaurants whilst saving cash at same time.
Developer Response ,
Hi Newk123, the map defaults to Central London if the app doesn't have access to your current location.
Please can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and agreeing to share the location when loading the app for the first time and you should then see a localised map.
If you have any trouble sorting this please don't hesitate to drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see how we can help further - Bernard
1st time user
I went with the family to the local Pizza Hut in Lancaster and I thought I’d give this app a go.
I explained to the member of staff that I would be using the app for the first time and she gladly took me through the steps.
When we had finished our meal bursting at the seems really I always like to think that if I’m full aftertastes a meal then it’s been enjoyable
When it came to the bill time I didn’t know what to expect and to be honest I was shocked I’d saved £48 by using the app which amazed me ,
Another point about Pizza Hut is the service I am really impressed with the service nothing is too much for the staff and their advice is welcoming,
I will be definitely using this app in the future and especially at Pizza Hut Lancaster
Keep up the good work
A very satisfied customer
Developer Response ,
Hi Ron, I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your Meerkat Meals at Pizza Hut.
I hope you continue to enjoy these, you've got your membership for a year!
Have a great day - Bernard
Check if offers valid
Useful app (and it’s worked fine on my iPhone without issues) but it’s worth checking with the restaurant before picking on on the basis of the new 2for1 meals offer. I recently got lunch with a colleague in Chiquito’s and the offer was declined as we’d chosen from the lunch menu; rejection was via the billing system (and the waitress learnt it only applies to the full menu as the lunch menu was treated as already a special offer). Would be useful if the app was able to show such limitations.
Developer Response ,
I'm very sorry to hear this Steve,
Meerkat Meals applies to the main menu only, this is mentioned in the terms of the offer: https://www.comparethemarket.com/information/rewards-terms/
I hope you continue to enjoy your 2 for 1 meals! - Bernard
- BISL Limited
- 176.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 comparethemarket.com part of the BGL Group and BISL Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.