The myODEON app makes going to the cinema even more fun. Designed for myODEON and Limitless members only. No more worrying about collecting tickets, waiting to pay or standing in queues for food and drinks. All you need is your phone.
• Which pocket are your tickets in? Where's the card you booked with? Not a problem anymore. It's all safely saved in the app. Find your e-ticket, membership card, payment options and food order in seconds.
• Tummy rumbling during the film? Help is at hand. Open the myODEON app to order a delicious dish, glass of wine, snacks or whatever you fancy.
• Treat your taste buds to arguably the world’s best Italian gelato from GROM (which is not served anywhere else in the UK apart from GROM’s own concept store in London). Served as a delicious sundae, milkshake or in generous scoops.
• Films are always better with friends, right? So invite your bestie to join you, straight from the app. They'll get a notification telling them what you're seeing, which ODEON you're going to and even where you're sitting.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Should have been tested first
It would have been nice if they tested the on boarding for this app before releasing it. I don’t have an odeon account but this app inexplicably requires one (I’ve been to odeon cinemas 100s of times, always booking online and it’s never been an issue). Fine. I’ll sign up. Then it wants my address. Why? Why does a cinema chain require (you can’t not provide it) my address? They don’t deliver the movies to me, I come to them. But if you do try and put in your address it doesn’t even work. You put the first few address lines in but when you put your postcode in it overwrites them. In my case, with empty spaces. Furthermore it populated the postcode field with my full address which, surprise surprise isn’t a valid postcode. So validation errors all over the place all caused by poorly thought out auto populating logic for personal information an cinema shouldn’t need anyway.
At this point, I gave up. I’ll go to the Everyman a few minutes away.
Great app- but have some patience
This is a major upgrade from the existing Odeon app in every aspect- but everyone seems to be moaning about the fact that it’s only Islington available on it.
I have a feeling that more cinemas will move over to this one throughout 2020- so have some patience guys.
A luxurious experience
Super excited to have the new ODEON cinema on my doorstep in Islington. At first l was sceptical about eating in the cinema but after having used the app to order dinner and subsequent glasses of wine l couldn’t fault it.
Definitely a must try experience and looking forward to seeing more from ODEON.
- Odeon Cinemas Ltd
- 81.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Icelandic, Japanese, Mongolian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © ODEON Cinemas Limited 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.