LastPass Authenticator offers effortless two-factor authentication for your LastPass account and other supported apps. With one-tap verification and secure cloud backup, LastPass Authenticator gives you all the security, without any of the frustration.
ADD MORE SECURITY
Safeguard your LastPass account by requiring two-factor authentication codes when signing in. Two-factor authentication improves your digital security by protecting your account with an additional login step. Even if your password is compromised, your account can’t be accessed without the two-factor authentication code.
You can even mark a device as “trusted”, so you won’t be prompted for codes on that device while your account remains protected by two-factor authentication.
TURNING IT ON
To turn on LastPass Authenticator for your LastPass account:
1. Download LastPass Authenticator to your mobile device.
2. Log in to LastPass on your computer and launch “Account Settings” from your vault.
3. In “Multifactor Options”, edit LastPass Authenticator and view the barcode.
4. Scan the barcode with the LastPass Authenticator app.
5. Set your preferences and save your changes.
LastPass Authenticator can also be turned on for any service or app that supports Google Authenticator or TOTP-based two-factor authentication.
To login to your LastPass account or other supported vendor service:
1. Open the app to generate a 6-digit, 30-second code OR approve/deny an automated push notification
2. Alternatively, send SMS code
3. Enter the code into the login prompt on your device OR hit approve/deny request
- Generates 6-digit codes every 30 seconds
- Push notifications for one-tap approval
- Optional encrypted backup to restore your tokens on a new/reinstalled device
- Support for SMS codes
- Automated set-up via QR code
- Support for LastPass accounts
- Support for other TOTP-compatible services and apps (including any that support Google Authenticator)
- Add multiple accounts
With this release, you can now search your account list, either by username or site/service name, to quickly access the authentication code you need.
Having trouble getting started with Authenticator? Please let us know through our support link.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good so far
I’ve only had this a week or so and it seems to fulfil my needs. The sync works great with my desktop. I’ve seen a couple or reviews mentioning iWatch, as far as I can see this has now been added.
So much wrong
Like other authenticator apps, this loses all your credentials if you restore or switch phones. So you need backup. I use printed copies of QR codes. Lastpass Authenticator will accept all my backup codes... except Lastpass’s own one. I have premium tech support, and they failed to sort it out. Their solution is to use their own cloud backup. Think about that for a minute. Storing the second factor in the same place as the passwords? Doh! What about even getting in if you don’t have your phone? This is a bad and dangerous “feature”. Avoid at all costs.
Works really well for my purposes.
All these negative reviews over your own faults or apple watches. Wth people.
I use this as an authenticator for my desktop lastpass. It's really quite simple and this app is quite smartly designed. Really like it and I had my doubts at start. Last pass is great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2016-2018 by LogMeIn, Inc., All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.