Learning emergency life-saving skills made easy – learn anywhere, anytime, for free.
Would you know what to do? Make life-saving decisions in a crisis.
Lifesaver is a movie you play like a game; it throws you into situations where people are choking, or having cardiac arrests – make the right choices to save a life.
You learn by doing:
Do it wrong, and see the consequences.
Do it right, and sense the thrill of saving a life.
So have a go – and share with your family and friends. With Lifesaver, everyone can learn to save a life.
- Easy user interface
- 4 films with clear visual and audio interactions
- Real-life stories shared by rescuers and survivors
- 6 real stories shared by witnesses
- Common questions answered by first aid experts
- Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
- Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
- Emergency information and medical FAQs
Lifesaver is developed by UNIT9, with funding from the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NOTE: the Lifesaver Mobile app abides exclusively by the UK resuscitation guidelines.
NOTE: Lifesaver is a web and mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion of the modules does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
Lifesaver website > https://life-saver.org.uk
UNIT9 website > http://www.unit9.com
Resuscitation Council (UK) website > http://www.resus.org.uk
- New interactive scenario "Harry"
- Minor changes to current narration/scenarios to ensure compliance with Guidelines
- Log-in with email functionality
- Update in medical questions section
- Update in Emergency Info section
- RC (UK) guidelines updates
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very good but needs update to run smoother
Very helpful and educative app. There is a q&a section for you to refer to as well before going into the films. I have found however that the films lag and I have either pause then play to get the questions to appear or open the menu tab and close it to progress the film along. Right now I can't open the third film with Daisy Ridley and the old man- that didn't sound dodgy at all- which is quite annoying, as I want to complete this film as well and see how CPR training is applied in this scenario. That, and Daisy Ridley.
Please update this app for IPhone 5 and 6s!
Amazing and true to life situations
This App is excellent really gets you thinking quickly in life threatening scenarios. My only one thing would be to say the font is a bit small I delayed sometimes as struggled to read the questions during the process and I did have my glasses on too! But this App is still worthy of a 5..Well done!
I think this is a great app and everyone should have it. It’s very educational and people should get it. It’s important to know this in order to save a life. Just think if someone you knew needed their life saved!
- RESUSCITATION COUNCIL (U.K.) TRADING LTD
- 55.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 UNIT9 Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.