Use LinkedIn to navigate your career with confidence--whether you want to find a new job, keep in touch with your network, or stay up-to-date on the latest from your connections and your industry.
Get the app to access the full features and functionality of LinkedIn--anytime, anywhere.
Why you’ll love using the LinkedIn app:
1. Browse and get recommended jobs that fit. Apply easily to millions of openings right from the app.
2. Get alerted to stay on top of active conversations, the latest news and new opportunities.
3. Use Find Nearby and QR code scanner features to easily find and connect to people you meet on-the-go.
• Use your LinkedIn profile as a virtual resume
• Highlight your accomplishments, responsibilities, and experience
• Add a picture to help people you know and potential employers find you
• Find friends, classmates, and colleagues to add to your network
• See updates on their activity and reach out via the app to stay in touch
• Follow companies, influencers, and topics you’re interested in
• Search and apply to millions of openings
• Upload and easily submit your resume to jobs that fit
• Save searches and create alerts to be the first to know about new openings
• Reach out to connections at companies you’re interested in for referrals and advice, to increase your chances of hearing back
LATEST NEWS AND CONTENT
• Share articles, comments, and knowledge with your network
• Learn about what’s happening in your industry with curated content
• Follow hashtags for timely updates on topics you care about the most
GET MORE OUT OF LINKEDIN BY USING THE APP
• Find nearby: allows you to connect to people in your vicinity
• QR code scanner: share your unique code so people can connect with you instantly
• Push notifications: know immediately when someone responds or wants to connect
Whether you want to find a new job, share your knowledge, build your professional reputation, or if you just need a lightweight way to stay in touch--get started with the LinkedIn app today.
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download.
Want to make the most of LinkedIn? Upgrade to a Premium subscription for exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent--priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly.
Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
When you’re in a conversation, speed and stability matter. The LinkedIn app is now more reliable than ever. This update contains bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Who says business and pleasure don’t mix? Not us! With LinkedIn on our home screen, keeping up with career connections is easy, empowering, and free. Calendar and contact syncing helps get your network started fast, and power users will love the optional paid features for applicants, salespeople, and recruiters.
Too many updates without any justification
The app itself works great and I use it frequently - although I’m not a fan of the Random contacts from ‘sponsored’ partners ... but I guess LI do need to generate revenue.
Removal of stars is because
I’m all for CI/CD - but having to update an app every single week with little change is annoying.
Either revert to only updating when a real change is made (and actually share the comments / details for the commit) or expect to see people like me uninstalling the app. I’m tired of having 20 apps to update each day - where the app developer did not have the decency to even post the actual reason for the update!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback on this. We've forwarded your comments to our product team for consideration. Hope you have a nice day!
Why is LinkedIn App is not working on any ios version above 10 and on any iPad
I have been updating regularly my ios on my iPad and did the same with the App accordingly. Apple is blocking further update on some ofits device ( probably to force you to buy a more recent iPad) so the Linked App can't be upgraded further.
My iPad is running under ios 10.3.4 version but apparently linked App in is not supporting this version anymore and i can't use any longer the app which is very disappointing in deed.
Why can't you support it?? Something that use to be great the LinkedIn App now turns really bad because of a stupid update!! Why?? Surely Linked in best interest is to increase its number of active users not to drop them because of technical updates. I am sure that the executives at Linked In and Microsoft should be able to understand that!!! Could you please listen to your users and do what is required to support us what ever version or update we are on!..
Developer Response ,
We appreciate you taking the time to review the LinkedIn app. We'll pass your comments upward to our team here. If there is any additional feedback you'd like to provide, please email us at https://lnkd.in/iOS. Thank you! - LJ
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 292.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2020 LinkedIn Corporation. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial £26.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial £53.99
- Premium Business £49.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.