Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning iOS app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Learn from courses taught by industry experts in leadership, management, marketing, programming, IT, photography, graphic design, web and interactive design, 3D animation and much more.
Get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
• Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Download courses for offline viewing
• Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
• Save courses to watch later
• Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
• Share courses with your network
• Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
• Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who's Viewed Your Profile
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch the full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew and will charge your credit card through iTunes account, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch 5th Gen or later
• iOS 10 or later
• Connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi network
We update LinkedIn Learning frequently to improve your learning experience led by more than 800 industry experts chosen from around the world. Visit weekly to see what's new.
Love LinkedIn Learning? Rate the app! Your feedback shows us what matters. Plus: the app includes a Help Center to answer your questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Learning new skills
I’m a freelance illustrator and lifetime learner. The Linkedin app allows me to have full access to training courses on a large number of subjects. It’s a cost effective solution to keep up my skills. New courses are regularly added and you can nip into a course for a couple of hours or complete the whole series. It’s also great to have access to the training materials to practice with.
Great contents but still no update for iPads
LinkedIn Learning is one of the best place to be with some quality contents, some really professional tutors and good learning experience.
All of it is true until one start trying to use the iPad version of this app. This will take one to the past of some low resolution contents which is a bit let down.
Landscape mode on iPad. How many years did it that take you to do that? Why would you buy one of the best training and development sites and then release a sub-standard app to access their content to your professional market is beyond me. They already had a fantastic app, at the very least, all you had to do was copy their design. Maybe you should have studied one of their UX design courses before releasing your own!
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 90.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial £22.99
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription £22.99
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial £229.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.