Advance your career with LinkedIn Learning. Discover the most in-demand business, tech and creative skills with personalized recommendations and courses taught by industry experts.
Learn on the go with the LinkedIn Learning iOS app.
Get the skills you need to succeed by watching bite-sized video courses anytime, anywhere.
Learn from courses taught by industry experts in leadership, management, marketing, programming, IT, photography, graphic design, web and interactive design, 3D animation and much more.
Get the most out of your LinkedIn Learning membership with the app:
• Access 4,000+ courses in business, tech and creative with more added each month
• Get personalized course recommendations
• Download courses for offline viewing
• Explore curated courses for a guided learning experience
• Save courses to watch later
• Watch entire courses or individual videos at your own pace
• Share courses with your network
• Add certificates of completion to your LinkedIn profile
• Access to LinkedIn Premium networking tools, and exclusive insights like Who's Viewed Your Profile
LinkedIn Learning app is free to download. With a subscription plan, you can watch the full courses across technology, creative and business topics.
For Monthly Premium: $29.99 monthly USD
For Annual Premium: $299.88 annual USD
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew and will charge your credit card through iTunes account, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• iPhone 4S or later, iPod Touch 5th Gen or later
• iOS 10 or later
• Connection to 3G, 4G, or WiFi network
We update LinkedIn Learning frequently to improve your learning experience led by more than 800 industry experts chosen from around the world.
Check back weekly to see what's new.
Love LinkedIn Learning? Rate the app! Your feedback shows us what matters. Plus: the app includes a Help Center to answer your questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Learning new skills
I’m a freelance illustrator and lifetime learner. The Linkedin app allows me to have full access to training courses on a large number of subjects. It’s a cost effective solution to keep up my skills. New courses are regularly added and you can nip into a course for a couple of hours or complete the whole series. It’s also great to have access to the training materials to practice with.
Really good app. Why’s mine in Spanish?
I really like LinkedIn Learning on the web and find the app a great supporting tool. The only thing is that my app has installed and decided that I’m Spanish, so all the interface is in that language and for whatever reason I’m unable to change it back. I speak a little bit of Spanish so I can kind of navigate around, but it does get quite tiring so I’d love to be able to switch it to another language I can actually understand!
Lacking in features
When I am completing courses on my iPad, it’s really on beneficial to me if I can make notes while I engage in the content. This is where picture-in-picture would be so useful but the video player in the app doesn’t support it.
I also think the featured content has gone down hill since the Lynda days. A big focus on themes and priorities that will be popular in California and the like but of little practical use to those wanting hard skills that will boost employability and general usefulness
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 94.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 LinkedIn Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial £22.99
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription £22.99
- LinkedIn Learning Subscription with Free Trial £229.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.