Use the LinkedIn Recruiter app to stay on top of your recruiting when you’re on the go. Quickly respond to candidates as soon as they reply to your messages. Search LinkedIn’s entire network of 645M+ members and contact the right people for your open roles — all from your phone. Pick up work where you left off or take care of quick tasks when you’re away from your desk, like reviewing candidate profiles or organizing your pipeline.
With the LinkedIn Recruiter app, you get access to key features of LinkedIn Recruiter, whenever and wherever you need them:
• Get real-time notifications when candidates reply to your messages and respond in the moment
• Compose and send InMails to candidates while on the go
• Search the entire LinkedIn talent pool using smart filters and keywords
• Attach and send documents to candidates, all from your phone
• Review candidate profiles and save candidates who are a good fit to your existing projects*
• Get Recommended Matches for your open roles that improve over time by learning from which candidates you choose to save, hide and message in Recruiter*
• Collaborate with your team by tagging them in Notes and starting a conversation*
• Easily share candidate profiles with your hiring manager/client for feedback*
• View information from your ATS directly on candidate profiles with Recruiter System Connect*
*These features are only available for customers with access to New Recruiter & Jobs. If you do not yet have access to New Recruiter & Jobs, please contact your LinkedIn account team to see when you are scheduled to get access.
The LinkedIn Recruiter app requires a Recruiter or Recruiter Lite account, which is a paid LinkedIn subscription for talent professionals. If you are interested in learning more about LinkedIn Recruiter, please visit: https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/recruiter.
We‘ve added 7 new Pipeline filters so you can quickly find the candidates you’re looking for in your Projects.
We‘ve also updated candidate profiles to include Recommendations and Accomplishments, giving you more context when reviewing candidates’ experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally a mobile app to match the desktop and well the era it is in!
Really disappointed to find that I could not edit or end job postings.
I downloaded this app because I am having major issues with the desktop version of LinkedIn job postings, I cannot view or manage any of my jobs for some reason. I was disappointed to find that I can view my job postings on this app but the only other thing I can do is manage messages from candidates. It’s almost pointless of LinkedIn to create this completely separate app which serves next to no purpose at all.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our team would like to learn more about your experience and see if we can help. Please contact us here: https://lnkd.in/LTSmobile with specific details and we will be in touch with you soon. -JC
App doesn’t load my projects or recommended candidates. Can’t use mobile recruiter site either as that directs to use the app which isn’t working, so I can only access Linkedin recruiter from my laptop. Wish I’d known this before I spent £50 on posting a job advert!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving and review and we're sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue. Our team would like to learn more about this so they can look into it. Please fill out the details here: https://lnkd.in/LTSmobile and include screenshots of what you're seeing and we will be in touch with you soon. Thank you. -JC
- LinkedIn Corporation
- 48.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 LinkedIn Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.