* Over 5M downloads!
* In the App Store Top Free Apps for Navigation
London Live Bus Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the timing data directly from TfL and other city bus operators.
- Updated design with improved performance
- Support for Dynamic Type
- My Routes (previously My Buses) can feature tube stops
- Edinburgh (Scotland) Live Bus Times
- iOS 15 support with Dark Mode
- Bus Routes are mapped out for you on the bus times screen
- See Line Status information for the upcoming weekend or any day in the future
- Enter a Bus registration number to see its route and live arrival times
- Resume your journey if you quit the app without an internet connection
- Timetables: See bus timetable information at any bus stop.
* Line Status: Bus Routes, Tube & Rail
* Live Cams: View live video from TfL Traffic Cams
* Santander Cycles: Find your nearest docking stations and view live cycle and free space counts
* Improved Accessibility: Give us your feedback so we can improve
* My Routes Feature lets all the bus & tube times that matter to you on one screen.
* Redesigned Bus Stops screen - Nearest / Favourites / Recents on one page
* Travel Status Updates
* Phone Snatch Safety Alerts - Please note messages from the Metropolitan Police Service about phone snatch are available in selected locations only on a trial basis.
* Journey Planner - Find the best route to your destination and avoid delays
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your iPhone's GPS Location
* Oyster Balance Viewer
* Journey Planner
* Travel Status Bus, Tube & National Rail Disruption Updates - See alerts on your most used lines
* Hold down anywhere on the map to see the nearest bus stops to that area
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* Bus stops on the map show the direction the buses are heading
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Displays Bus Stop Notices eg: Closures/Diversions/Disruptions Notices
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* Road Traffic News - Bus Route Disruptions
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and location services turned on for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus Countdown feed from TfL and other data providers, who occasionally perform maintenance on their data feed, in which case the application will show no/incorrect results. We cannot be held responsible for any unavailability or inaccuracies displayed by this app.
- This app may offer monthly to annual subscriptions
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can cancel your subscription at any time, but please note that you will not get a refund for any remaining period of a subscription
- Users may be offered a free trial of the subscription
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Contact us 24/7 at email@example.com
- Bug fixes & Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great! 4 and a half from us!
This app is great and super helpful!!! The reason we give four and a half is because sometimes it doesn’t work but that might be due to wi fi. I use it every day more than 4 times a day and don’t know what we’d do with out it. Definitively extremely helpful if you travel a lot, - also it has journey planner which is where you can type where your going To and from and it will tell you the quickest routes which is also helpful if you do not know the area. In addition, normally you have to look it up on the internet which can be bad if you have no wi fi whereas you can look on this app instead. 100% recommend to anyone. 🤩
Over engineered in some areas and under engineered and Under thought through in others
There are some people clearly putting a lot of time and effort into this application but it is very annoying to use. For example if there’s a bus due it doesn’t tell you when the next bus will be so if you are at home realising that you’re not gonna make that bus it doesn’t tell you when the next bus is unless you go to the timetable. There are so many different screens that you always seem to be on the wrong one. The application over populate with information which is not useful. For many people the most important information is how many minutes is it until the next bus so they know what time they need to leave home in the morning. That is whether they’ve just missed Abbas or when the next one is going to come. There needs to be some way of making this a priority screen so this is what is saying almost like a countdown till your bus so that you can get your things organised and be ready on time to get out the door to match the bus.
I've been using this app for about 3 years and it's really been a lifesaver.
The bus times are accurate 95% of the time, it informs me of delays or cancellations and has overall improved my journey planning. I can add buses to my favourites so that I don't have to search for them each time and I can plan journeys that use other forms of transport too. So if you're like me and not good with trains this will tell you pretty much all you need to know.
HOWEVER, recently there's been an overwhelming amount of ads that really take up a lot of the screen. It's unprofessional for a TFL app and I wouldn't have expected it. Furthermore, the "journey planner" section has suddenly stopped working. It won't let me search places or put in addresses therefore I can't plan a journey. I've checked on someone else's phone too and it's the same case. Also just recently information can be slightly incorrect with the bus times which I am hoping won't continue. Lastly, we should be able to add our cards (Oyster cards) without the hassle of being put on a new page which on the app. This means you can't return to the app after you're done because funnily enough there's no return button.
Other than that, it's a great app and deserves 4 stars. Though if the problems grow and continue, you can probably guess that a lot of users will delete this app- including myself.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobicia Limited
- 270.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Mobicia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £12.99
- Ad Free - Annual Subscription £3.99