* Over 4,000,000 downloads!
* In App Store Top Free Apps for Navigation
London Live Bus Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the timing data directly from TfL.
- Bus Routes are mapped out for you on the bus times screen
- See Line Status information for the upcoming weekend or any day in the future
- Enter a Bus registration number to see its route and live arrival times
- Support for iPhone XS & XS Max
- We finally have Tube & Rail Times
- Resume your journey if you quit the app without an internet connection
- Timetables: See bus timetable information at any bus stop.
- Improved Journey Planner UI
- Line Status: Bus Routes, Tube & Rail
- Live Cams: View live video from TfL Traffic Cams
- Santander Cycles: Find your nearest docking stations and view live cycle and free space counts
- Improved Accessibility: Give us your feedback so we can improve
* My Buses Feature lets all the bus times that matter to you on one screen.
* Redesigned Bus Stops screen - Nearest / Favourites / Recents on one page
* Travel Status Updates
* Phone Snatch Safety Alerts - Please note messages from the Metropolitan Police Service about phone snatch are available in selected locations only on a trial basis.
* Journey Planner - Find the best route to your destination and avoid delays
* Choose between the new bus time view and the old bus time view via an easier to find option.
* Fixes to ordering of favourites
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your iPhone's GPS
* Oyster Balance Viewer
* New Journey Planner
* Travel Status Bus, Tube & National Rail Disruption Updates - See alerts on your most used lines
* Hold down anywhere on the map to see the nearest bus stops to that area
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* Bus stops on the map show the direction the buses are heading
* View nearest stops on a map
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Displays Bus Stop Notices eg: Closures/Diversions/Disruptions Notices
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* Road Traffic News - Bus Route Disruptions
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and location services turned on for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TfL, who occasionally perform maintenance on their data feed, in which case the application will show no results. We cannot be held responsible for any unavailability or inaccuracies displayed by this app.
- Dark/Night mode updates including dark widget mode - Turn on Night Mode in the More section.
- Crash & Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I've been using this app for about 3 years and it's really been a lifesaver.
The bus times are accurate 95% of the time, it informs me of delays or cancellations and has overall improved my journey planning. I can add buses to my favourites so that I don't have to search for them each time and I can plan journeys that use other forms of transport too. So if you're like me and not good with trains this will tell you pretty much all you need to know.
HOWEVER, recently there's been an overwhelming amount of ads that really take up a lot of the screen. It's unprofessional for a TFL app and I wouldn't have expected it. Furthermore, the "journey planner" section has suddenly stopped working. It won't let me search places or put in addresses therefore I can't plan a journey. I've checked on someone else's phone too and it's the same case. Also just recently information can be slightly incorrect with the bus times which I am hoping won't continue. Lastly, we should be able to add our cards (Oyster cards) without the hassle of being put on a new page which on the app. This means you can't return to the app after you're done because funnily enough there's no return button.
Other than that, it's a great app and deserves 4 stars. Though if the problems grow and continue, you can probably guess that a lot of users will delete this app- including myself.
Good but keeps resetting favourites
This is one of the few apps I use every single day. It’s a great app that I’ve relied on for years to get around London and it’s been a great timesaver. Two complaints:
1. Occasionally buses appear to be 10+ minutes away but within minutes/seconds can switch to 1 minute away. This may be an issue with TfL 🤷🏾♀️
2. I’ve organised my favourite stops according to my daily commute to save time but these inexplicably keep changing into a random order. The UI isn’t that easy to work with when re-ordering favourites and is quite buggy. This is the only thing stopping me from upgrading the app so hopefully there will be a fix for this in the near future
Otherwise I’d highly recommend this app. Even with the issues it’s worth a download
Good but not so good
I like the app but the only problem with app is it doesn’t tell you if there is a traffic or chances of routes tending if there is an incident which meant you can get late to the destination you want to get to example when I get to school late, the school always tell me to check the app for traffic or diversion of a particular bus before leave home but I always say”there was not diversion shown in the app”. This can be very frustrating and some times the app says the bus service will not be available for 30 minutes which makes me frustrated so much.
Anyways I actually recommended people to download this app but the app will need more repairs to fix the problem with the app.
- Mobicia Limited
- 120.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mobicia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.