Bus Times London is the ultimate travel app. Check TfL bus times to see if yours is running late, plan bus journeys with total ease and view your nearby bus stops from anywhere in London. From the makers of the iconic Tube Map, with over 45 million downloads, Mapway is the world’s number one for public transport apps.
• Get live bus times by looking up bus stops, bus routes, locations and points of interest.
• View nearby bus stops on a clear and interactive map of London.
• Bus Times London uses official Transport for London (TfL) live information to keep you up to date.
• Plan bus routes with ease using the real-time bus journey planner.
• Select a stop and tap on the timetable to see all the departures for any time of the week.
• Find and view where the bus is along your selected route
• Finding your bus stop is easy with Augmented Reality. No more guesswork, no more wrong turns, simply tap the binoculars after planning a route and Bus Times London will guide the way.
• Personalised Home Stop with bus times for the routes you use most.
• View your Oyster card balance within the app using My Account from TfL.
• Listen to personalised playlists filled with songs inspired by your bus route.
AND LOTS MORE…
• Look up any London bus route and see which bus stops it will pass with live waiting times.
• Our number plate checker for every bus journey will help make sure you never catch the wrong bus.
• Bus Times London Apple Watch app also available.
• Get bus times for journeys to popular points of interest such as London Eye, The Tower of London and Hyde Park.
• The handy Locate Me arrow is the quickest way to view nearby bus stops wherever you are.
• For devices that support 3D Touch use Get Me Home, Favourites and Search from the app icon.
• Travel information from TfL is shown alongside bus times to let you know about diversions and road closures.
• Never miss your stop again by setting Wake Me alerts.
• Step-by-step guides for each journey with travelling times and where you will need to change buses.
• Look up bus routes for departing straight away or plan a journey for in the future.
• Save your favourite bus stops, routes and journeys to access again when on the go.
• Siri Kit for use in London
• We’ve partnered with Uber to offer an alternative mode of transport that could be a big help if your bus is running late.
• Bus fare information so you can view the cost of ticket prices.
Bus Times London is brought to you by Mapway along with other public transport apps such as Tube Map, New York Subway and Paris Metro - all free to download from the App Store.
Join Bus Times London and other Mapway apps on Facebook and Twitter - simply search for MapwayApps!
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. To use Playlists you will need to sign in to Apple Music using a device running iOS 11. To see bus routes in Augmented Reality you will need to be using a compatible device running iOS 11 and accept the required permissions.
Thank you for downloading the app. We regularly update the app to make it better for you.
This update includes some bug fixes and performance improvements.
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Got a question? Tap Support in the About section in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
The bus app is a very good app and it’s not bad because anytime you need you will always know you have with you when you need it in any situations but the app itself as well as it working condition is good it never freezes but sometimes it doesn’t show because of the connection so if you have a good connection you should have no problem at all and this is my honest opinion about this app so anybody who wants t read it and it should give them or anybody the idea or the way the app how it performance
Worse bus app ever
This app is a complete joke I got told it was good and looked at some reviews but how people can say this is good is a utter joke and the people saying that must work for the app provider or creator because this app is the worst bus app around it doesn’t give you the quickest route possible and 9/10 times gives you the wrong information, I thought I’d test it out on my route to work it tried sending me the wrong direction told me to get buses that go no where near my work and then when I have it another try to see what way it would tell me to go home the route it suggested is 1hour 10 mins longer that it actually takes me to get home it sugessted a route that would take 2hours 17mins when it only takes me 1hour 5mins max to get to work do yourself a favour do not down load this app for routes and it never works for the live times either I was standing at a bus stop and it said there was no bus stops near me a complete joke of a app
Could and Should be Great
I paid for the ad-free version of this app because it was solid in design and usefulness and I used it twice daily at least.
Then the developers added a silly shake-for-playlist feature which cannot be disabled. Believe me, if you’re running for a bus and need to check the app quickly only to find the Playlist screen has appeared yet again (and is really fiddly to dismiss) because you have been running or handling your phone in a hurry, it’s beyond infuriating.
Who uses a bus times app to listen to music anyway? The iPhone’s own Music app is far better. At the very least users should be given the option to disable it then all would be great again. Until then, I’d suggest going with TFL’s own Bus Times app instead.
Developer Response ,
Update: Thank you for your patience, the issue with the Playlists screen has now been fixed. Please update to the latest version of Bus Times London for the fix to be implemented. If you have any further problems please let us know.
Thanks for your feedback, we are looking into the Playlists screen so that it doesn't cause frustration for our loyal users. Please bear with us whilst we do this. Many thanks!
- Mapway Limited
- 104.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Bus Times London - Advert Free £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.