** App Store Award - 'Best of the Year' **
Find a trip in one tap - Where will luck take you?
Here’s our secret… we love going away but hate all the planning.
So we thought we’d make it easy, and fun. Welcome to LuckyTrip, a new travel inspiration app that lets you find and book unique trips.
Think Soviet dive bars, haunted Romanian forests, secret pink lagoons…
It’s the easiest way to find your next adventure. Set your budget… let the button decide.
(imagine some mystical music here)
Tap Lucky and instantly see a complete trip to one of 300 destinations. Each trip finds you :
• Somewhere to Go
- cheapest flights from Skyscanner
• Somewhere to Stay
- best rooms from Booking.com
• Something to make you Happy
- unique things to do, handpicked by us
________WHAT ELSE DOES IT DO?________
Save trips, share with friends and book.
Filter your results for the perfect trip. Easy.
Search for places with No Quarantine.
See the latest travel restrictions for each destination.
All bookings come with Covid Refund Protection, ATOL Protection and lots more.
Plus a new handpicked travel gem every day.
_________THINGS PEOPLE SAY__________
Featured by Apple:
- App Store 'Best Of the Year' Award
- ‘Best New Apps’
- ‘Most Popular Apps & Games’
- ‘Featured Travel’
- ‘Plan Your Winter Escape’
- ‘Plan a City-Break in Europe’
USA Today……...‘10 Best Travel Apps’
The Scotsman….‘Simple, but revolutionary’
Evening Std……..‘Brothers cook up travel app’
The Express…….‘Best Apps of the Year’
Daily Star………..‘Top 10 Apps’
CityAM……….…..‘Quicker than any travel agent’
KYM……………....‘Best iPhone Apps of the Year’
Give us a shout if you need any help - Team@LuckyTrip.co.uk
Chloe has an easy breezy coffee order. Super casual.
It's just a venti cappuccino.
With oat milk. Obviously. Not almond, or soy. Oat.
Oh, and one of the shots needs to be decaf. Chloe read a Guardian article about cutting down on caffeine so… yeah.
And that's it!
That second shot? Chloe likes some honey to be stirred into it. From the Bilberry Bumblebee. Which is super rare...
And doesn't produce honey.
- - - - -
New Since Last Time :
• Filter your destinations! For all the Chloe's in your life, you can now get reeaaally specific and choose the destinations you want to see trips to. From spa-hopping in Hajdúszoboszló to black sand beaches in Sozopol - there's no trip too niche.
• Filter by groups of destinations! Just want to see places on the Green List? Done. How about just around The Med? Eastern Europe only? Yep, and yep.
• Filter by country! Feeling like you want to explore all of Italy? Or all of France? We got you.
• We'll show exactly how many destinations you can travel to based on all the possible flights from your home airport.
• Drop us your ideas for more groups of destinations and we'll keep adding them :)
Ratings and Reviews
Turn travel into an adventure with an app that shows you great trips with a single tap. Each time you hit the Lucky button, you’ll see a different holiday—flight, hotel, plus an exciting activity—that fits within the budget you set. When you find something you like, you can book it, save it, or share it with friends. LuckyTrip’s ultra-streamlined setup makes it both incredibly helpful and loads of fun to use.
This app is the best thing since sliced bagels. I’ve always found booking holidays a chore. I receive very few holidays over the year so have to pick and choose my breaks very carefully. I can never find a suitable destination, accommodation or time of year to go and thus end up rarely taking myself and the mrs away. Well this made the whole experience an absolute pleasure. I actually made an administrative error when inputting my email address for the confirmation email; this was then rectified quickly and efficiently by Lara the customer assistant. Boarding passes sent to me 2 days before departure and return date. I’ll never book a holiday any other way from now on. Ben x
Amazing Idea with More to Come
I read the story behind this app and that’s what made me download it. Plus the fact that I’m ALWAYS trying to plan secret and surprise trips away for me and my other half. I love the concept and I’ve played around with dates, trips etc and when it comes to the time I need unique support this is where I’d come. A couple of things I noticed were the inability to select dates in September which is a shame as that will be my next surprise trip away with him. I also noticed that the app does not cover trips in the UK as well as it does Europe, giving flights instead of trains or just letting you know how far it is by car. I feel there’s so much in this country we’ve not made the most of and I’m forever trying to sneak a night or two away somewhere within a couple of hours travel but to do something totally different, even if it’s just a wacky pub with beer pong or a cosy yurt somewhere with homemade biscuits and wine in the middle of a field. Food for thought! Overall I’ll be keeping the app, using it for suggestions when the time comes and I’m looking forward to seeing any enhancements!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LuckyTrip Ltd
- 132.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2021 LuckyTrip Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.