Whether you're new to the weight room, or a seasoned weightlifter, you'll find the features and tools needed to stay on track and motivated to hit your goals. Get personalized workout routines written by the Under Armour Training Team. Track your exercise progress over time. Share and discover new workout routines performed by a community of over 60 million fitness enthusiasts.
TRACK YOUR GYM WORKOUTS WITH EASE
- Log strength workouts with more detail and track your progress over time by logging load, sets, and reps. tracking your load, sets, and reps per exercises.
- Build your own workout routine from over 800+ exercises.
- Discover fresh and new Workout Routines written by Under Armour trainers, and share your favorite routines with others.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track gym workouts directly from your Android Wear device and get visual, haptic, and audio progress updates in real-time.
- Connect Under Armour connected shoes to the app for a premium experience, more data to improve your run, and route tracking.
- Sync with the latest apps and most wearables, including Google Fit, Android Wear, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Unlock the best tools to turn your goals into achievable plans with a Premium membership.
- Use Live Tracking to share real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Execute Run Training Plans and reach weight loss or distance goals with personalized plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze heart rate zones to adjust your intensity based on goals.
- Set a goal for your run and stay on track with audio coaching on pace, cadence, distance, duration, calories, and more.
If you upgrade to a Premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings under ‘Subscriptions’ in the Google Play Store after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyFitness is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness: MapMyFitness, UA Record, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. Apps built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission—to make you better.
In this release:
We've made several bug fixes and improvements for a better workout experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Room for improvement
I’ve been using the app for a number of years now, and am very happy with it, and it’s rare - nowadays - that it doesn’t work correctly on a run.
What I do find annoying and very frustrating, is that it removes training plans when they are due to end and not when you have finished them.
Very good app when it works. But for some reason it often displays that I have ran much further than I actually have. I could run in a straight line there and back and it would show that I have ran all over the place and it would show that I did a speed of about 6 miles/min when it was only slow probably about 10 miles/min but I'm guessing because the thing has let me down. When it works good it's a brilliant app but now this crap is becoming more often and almost every day which is so annoying.
Bring back Record
I migrated over to this app from Record as it’s due to be discontinued and I’ve got to say I’m very disappointed. I don’t find it user friendly or intuitive and you have to upgrade for features I previously enjoyed for free. I am not able to properly track my progress, nutrition, sleep and even steps in the way that I used to with Record. Which is so important to me when I have big fitness goals I have to work to. And I especially dislike the explore feature, it’s an incoherent mess of people I don’t follow and their updates on workouts. If it’s suppose to be inspirational it’s not.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 400.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual MVP £22.99
- Monthly MVP £4.49
- Monthly MVP £5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.