Mer Connect UK 4+
Electric Vehicle Charging UK
MER CHARGING UK LIMITED
Designed for iPhone
Access Mer electric vehicle charge points in the UK.
Mer is Statkraft's electric vehicle charging network. We make going green simple.
Features of the App:
• Overview of our charge points in the UK. We add new charge points on a regular basis
• Guest user access: No need to register to access the App just go to ‘Find a charge point’ and follow the instructions in the App
• Filter charge point by type, speed and availability
• Bookmark your favourite charge points
• Check tariff and pay through the App
• Plan your route to your chosen charge point
• Swipe to start and stop a charge
• Receive a notification when charging is completed
• Registered members only: Keep track of your charging history including location, time and date, duration and cost. You also have the option to view/download invoices
• Receive notifications by text message, email or in-App notifications
Performance Improvments and Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works but you in-app registration is broken
Customer services instructed to sign up using their website before using the app to charge. IT should really fix this issue, otherwise the app works fine so as their rapid chargers.
Really poor app!
Tried using MER app for first time to charge using PAYG. Gave up after 5 attempts to enter credit card details. On 3 occasions, app just lost the information and asked me to return-enter the card details. On 2 occasions, got a message that card authorisation had failed. Tried calling the helpline but was just put on hold until I gave up.
These sort of experiences are going to make it very hard to convince people to go electric. When going to a petrol station I don’t have to worry about whether it’s going to work.
Also tried to report this using the app, but even that doesn’t work properly - does not scroll as you type. Completely unacceptable MER! Sort it out!
Gave up and moved car to normal parking space
First attempt to use a public charging point on first hybrid car. Found signage at charge point confusing, seemingly talking about use of a card. Deduced that needed to download this App. About 15 minutes later after failed attempts to input credit card information on two mobile phones and with irate kids in background decided to vacate the space and park normally. Not even sure if it managed to sign me up in the end, kept ending up on a motionless screen. A real shame, and if this is an example of electric car infrastructure then things clearly still have a way to go.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MER CHARGING UK LIMITED
- 64.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, German, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian
- Age Rating
- © MER CHARGING UK LIMITED
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.