- 5-band EQ with presets (MINIRIG MINI & MINIRIG 3).
- Link up as many Minirig 3's as you like, wirelessly.
- Enable audio-in devices with Minirig 3 (mics, instruments)
- Fine volume control for Minirig 3 and connected AUX Minirig and Sub
- Enable power saving to increase battery life.
- Access Minirig Mini settings.
- Re-name your Minirig Mini.
- Configure the button to play, pause and skip tracks.
- Battery life status.
- Activate wireless stereo and configure your sound system.
- Access Minirig music, social media, and support.
- Update software on your speaker.
- Remotely power up your speaker.
- More to come!
Ratings and Reviews
App just doesn’t work
I love the MINIRIG sound,design and that it’s made in the UK. I’ve bought 2 MINIRIG 2 2 MINIRIG 3 plus a subwoofer. However the app causes so much stress and makes justifying the not insubstantial investment very difficult to my long suffering partner. I have spent hours just trying to get them to link. It’s proved impossible so far to link more than 2 speakers. I will once again walk away and lie down in a dark room to try to recenter myself. Sadly I would find it difficult to recommend this otherwise brilliant product due to poor technology attached to it, Please please sort this 🥺
Beautifully designed speakers with fantastic sound reproduction.... but....
The app is so frustrating. Sometimes it works well, connect one M3 with SW to another M3 in stereo and plays without bother. Sometimes, it even remembers that they were connected once and will reconnect on switching on. Other times, it’s says the speakers are either not supported (often) or it just times out. So much time taken restarting and resetting each piece, for such a short time of enjoyment before the whole cycle is repeated. Sometimes, going through the manual pairing (double click on master) fails too.... Aaaagh!
This is true of both iPad and iPhone versions. I’ve been in touch with support several times, but they do try their best to help, only for me to face the same issue again a few days later. It’s such a pity, as this could be such a joy if only the app was reasonably stable.
App not so great
The app has stopped working properly and if I’m honest. Not that great. If minirig could spend a little time and money on making the app user friendly and fix bugs it would certainly make this the best buying option for high end cheap speakers.
As for unison, I’ve never had an issue. Needed to watch a 1 min vid to understand how to link properly and from then on I’ve had many a party with amazing sound and never an issue.
The speakers them selfs are unbeatable in every way. Absolutely love them. Can’t wait to own more. A minirig 4 with 80watts would be amazing guys. 😉
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Pasce Ltd
- 66.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Pasce Ltd