Don’t let your mood affect your life. Take control over it!
Meet Moodnotes - a super easy mood tracker & journaling app to capture your mood and help you improve your thinking habits. Moodnotes empowers you to track your mood over time, avoid common thinking traps, and develop perspectives associated with increased happiness and well-being.
Created by design experts and clinical psychologists (creators of MoodKit), Moodnotes is grounded in the scientifically-supported content of cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) and positive psychology. Includes Apple Watch app and iCloud sync/backup.
Moodnotes helps you to:
- Track your mood and identify what triggers it
- Scan your face automatically using device camera
- Develop healthier thinking habits
- Learn about “traps” in your thinking and how to avoid them
- Reduce anxiety and enhance your sense of well-being
- Bring new, helpful perspectives to situations
- Increase your self-awareness
Exclusively featured by Apple in the App Store Today tab story ""All The Feels"".
One of Tech Insider's "100 World's Greatest Apps" and exclusively featured in Wired, The Guardian, Business Insider, Fast Company, TechCrunch, Lifehacker, Mindful, Mashable, Vogue, and more. Fast Company's 2016 Innovation By Design Awards finalist.
Become a Premium member to unlock the following features:
- Make unlimited entries per day
- Monitor your personal statistics and check your mood insights
- Add notes to enrich your mood entries
- Get access to “Notable insights” section to learn more about your mood
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription
* 1-year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
With the new update we will make mood input even easier! Now you don’t need to enter it manually. Just let the app scan your face, and it will recognize the emotion automatically!
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t rate highly enough
I’ve struggled with anxiety and depression for many years. When I’ve tried to create a mood diary in the past it has always been forgotten and ignored as it’s a pain to do during a busy day (work, family life etc). I’m honestly able to do this when I make a cup of tea, pop to the loo, or even whilst walking around as it’s on my phone and watch. Now that I’ve been doing it a few weeks, which is a personal record, I’m completing the insights and identifying the patterns that cause my anxiety. I’m also being forced to acknowledge when my mood is good, which I think we are all guilty of doing! I adore this app and have recommended it to several friends already. Well done to the creators for making something that has clearly been thought through carefully and then created in as sympathetic a way as possible. Well done
Interesting but forget I don’t like to remember the things that upset me
It’s a good way to find trends in my estimations based on when I feel low and stuff. I’ve suffered from depression, anxiety, manic periods and a mixture of all 3 at the same time since I was 11 so it’s good to have a record of triggers and other external factors to my moods.
My only issue is that I don’t like to look back on my feelings and struggle to keep records of my thought processes so seeing my comments are a trigger in themselves. I think I would have preferred to just see a tally chart for my emotions at various times of the day and then have the option of seeing more details only if I choose to.
I think it would be a good tool for people with unexplained anxiety etc but not for someone like me who struggles with constant emotional difficulties.
I kind of regret purchasing this app and advise you to think carefully about whether a detailed account of your emotions would actually be beneficial before you spend £4 on it
This is a great app!
I’ve only just started using this app and I think it’s such a wonderful idea and asks you the simple things people may not do in your everyday life like ‘What’s happening at the moment?’.
If you’re more of a listener in life it’s a perfect way to express all the thoughts and feelings you might not get the chance to express often.
It also helps reassess your situation and look at things from a different perspective which is really great for me and then you have the opportunity to reevaluate your initial feelings when you first started your entry which I think is good as more often than not those feelings are generally more positive.
What I really would love for this app is another version for the Ipad. There is another app I’m using along side this for the same price called Grateful and it’s really set out well so I can view it in landscape mode and be able to use my keyboard.
Currently I view the questions in portrait mode, type using my keyboard with the words going up and on the side. It’s not a biggy as the app is great but thought it might be an idea to enhance the experience.
I understand it’s created more for mobile phone usage but I think for lengthy entries it’s easier to type on a keyboard rather than mobile keypads and truly get across all you need to say.
- ThrivePort, LLC
- 102.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015-2020 Thriveport, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Moodnotes Premium 1 Month £9.99
- Moodnotes Premium 1 Year £29.49
- Moodnotes Premium 1 Year £38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.