Get creative on the go with the Moonpig app. Make their day simply brilliant with one of our personalised cards, unique gifts, and fresh flowers or plants through the post. Whether it’s a birthday, wedding, anniversary or just because, we have a range of personalised cards for every occasion.
It’s so easy to make someone’s day! Simply download the Moonpig app, choose a personalised card you know they’ll love, upload your favourite (or funniest) photos, add a message, and click send. You can now also send them one of our unique gifts and fresh flowers and plants. Brimming with chocolates, beer gift sets, food hampers, toys & gadgets, bath & body gift sets, and more, our range of gifts has a present just for them. We also have a big and bright selection of roses, peonies, lilies, and orchids. And, there’s also a brilliant range of letterbox flowers, luxury bouquets, and flower gift sets.
At Moonpig, we take pride in helping people turn something as simple as a piece of paper into a message of care. Whether you’re making a milestone birthday card, celebrating a big anniversary, or sending sympathy flowers, we’re here to make caring the most personal and heartfelt it can be. From your Dad getting all the wedding guests in fits of laughter with his funky chicken dance or your partner saying “I love you” for the first time, we want to celebrate each and every one of the special moments that bring us together. We deliver over 16 million cards a year, and that’s over 16 million opportunities to help make someone feel loved.
Get Started With The Moonpig iOS app:
• Pick your perfect greeting card – from birthdays and anniversaries, we have thousands of photo cards for all types of occasions.
• Make it personal – customise your card with their name, upload one or many photos, type or upload a handwritten message.
• Send on the go – send the greeting card straight to them or back to you to sign (it will include an additional envelope).
• Make it even more special – add one of our experience day gifts, bottle of prosecco or Champagne, and bath & body gift set for her.
• Sit back and smile – you’re going to make it the best day ever!
Create an unforgettable Moonpig moment from the palm of your hand:
• Browse and upload your photos straight from your iPhone or iPad.
• Zoom, rotate, and crop images to size for the perfect photo card.
• Add your own handwritten messages and favourite doodles with our handwriting feature.
• We help you to stay organised – set reminders and we’ll send you a notification with more than enough time to create a perfect card, send a thoughtful gift, and have the parcel arrive through the post before their special day. Whether it’s a birthday alarm or an anniversary alert, we’ll help you get it right every time.
• Add contacts, birthdays, and dates for every occasion directly from your iPad or iPhone.
• Send cards to your nearest and dearest living overseas with our international postage. We deliver your cards worldwide, so you’re never more than a few taps away from the people you love.
We’ve made it even easier to pay. Checkout safely, securely, and directly from the app with:
• Apple Pay
• Debit/credit cards
Create Moonpig moments from the palm of your hand... and download our app today.
If you have any questions, just get in contact with our friendly customer support team:
For Moonpig UK, please call 0345 4500 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Moonpig Australia, please call 1300 421 221 or email email@example.com
Little bug fixes to make your Moonpig experience more enjoyable.
Ratings and Reviews
Me being miss scatterbrain, spend my life last minute dot com. Four years ago I used moon pig to get me out of trouble , forgot sister in laws birthday. I have never looked back . Never have I been let down with delivery times or quality . I had one card that I wasn’t happy with the amount of white showing and rang customer service, boom it was sorted there and then , rectified and new card entourage. I am really technophobic and I can use the site without requiring assistance from anyone so that’s a massive plus. Anyway I would hate to know how many cards I have ordered from you now I just know you regularly appear on my bank statement at least twice a month . Fantastic service , brilliant concept keep going and please don’t change
Behind the times
Beginning to get tired of this app. No major updates in a long time and it’s really starting to show it’s age. I just tried to order a fathers day card and after getting to end and then realising they STILL don’t have Apple Pay, I gave up. Apple Pay is now so ubiquitous that I don’t even bother carrying cards most of the time unless i know I’m going somewhere that still doesn’t have contactless (very rare). And I don’t have any on me now. Even PayPal isn’t useful for me because I haven’t bothered to update my cards on that in years, again due to Apple Pay.
Edit: I tried funky pigeon and that was even worse. That app isn’t even optimised for the iPhone 6 screen size, how many years after it was released? And you can’t process an order unless you customise all of the text on the front. Are all greeting card apps so rubbish? So, inconvenient as it was, I had to go and find my wallet, which I haven’t seen in days, so that I could order a card on moonpig. Hardly a modern ordering experience.
Developer Response ,
Hi Christopher Stott, Thanks so much for your feedback. I'm really happy to let you know that you can now use Apple Pay with the latest version of the Moonpig app. I can see that you are using version 7.0.0 so If you update this to version 7.1.0 you will be able to use Apple Pay! I really hope this improves your ordering experience. Thanks, The Moonpig Team.
Not quite there yet....disappointing
(Used on iPhone) It’s a good start but not a very well thought through or tested app. When uploading a photo you can’t see where you are repositioning as the image is obscured by the photo album and there is no way to remove it. Editing options are very limited and I can’t see a way to save one card and create another. Advanced filtering of the templates is non existent so you have to scroll through to find something. I’ve never been that impressed with Moonpig to be honest. There are better similar online services out there and considering the high profile of this brand I am surprised and disappointed at the lack of investment in technology and creativity. I could go on but I’m sure other reviewers will do that for me.
Having said all that, as I have some prepay to use, I purchased a card anyway. So it’s not all bad. It did the job. Albeit it a bit clunky. Could do better Moonpig. Time to start putting your money where your mouth is.
- Moonpig.com Limited
- 42.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Moonpig.com
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.