Heartfelt really can happen anywhere! Our birthday card maker is perfect for turning memories into a Moonpig that they’ll cherish forever. Now, you can use an Apple pencil on an iPad to handwrite your card.
Create cards on the go with the Moonpig free app. It's so simple to create a photo card with your own handwriting and order one of our gifts, flowers, and plants for next-delivery in the UK. Using your iPad or iPhone you can browse thousands of custom cards, upload your favourite photos, and send to your nearest and dearest in the UK or abroad when choosing our international postage. We deliver your cards worldwide, so you’re never more than a few taps away from the people you love.
We have so many birthday cards & greetings they’ll love. From your sister to your favourite colleague to bestie and boyfriend, they’re truly one-of-a-kind, so give the special people in your life a birthday card that shows how much you really know them. Whatever you want to say this year, we have thousands of birthday greeting cards with all the right things to say.
Whether you’re creating birthday cards or sending letterbox gifts, we’re here to make caring the most personal and heartfelt it can be. We deliver over 16 million cards a year, and that’s over 16 million opportunities to help make someone feel loved.
All of Your Online Shopping in One App & The Best Birthday Card Maker //
• Pick your cards: between birthdays and anniversaries, there are thousands of card designs perfect for any occasion.
• Choose your ideal card size: we have our standard, large, and giant cards and a virtual augmented reality (AR) tool to help show the sizes of our cards in the real world. We also have postcards and e-cards.
• Make your card personal: upload your favourite photos, customise your text, and add your own personal notes and scribbles using our handwriting card tool.
• Need a nudge on what to write in your card: we have lots of birthday cards and wishes on our message & wishes inspiration tool on the app. There’s so much message inspiration to help get you started.
• Send your card on the go: send your card straight to their letterbox or back to you to sign. This online service includes an additional envelope.
• Enjoy online shopping from the palm of your hand: explore our range of unique gifts for her, him and kids and browse our bright flower bouquets and plants by post.
• Discover our range of birthday gifts: from food hampers and bath & body gift sets to experience gifts and balloons by post, we have a birthday gift just for them.
• Set reminders - it’s the perfect birthday countdown app. Never forget a special occasion again by setting up one of our birthday and special occasion reminders. Don’t forget to enable notifications to get the best reminders and birthday alarms.
• Delivery on your terms: order till 7:30PM to catch today’s post, or select your ideal date to ensure it arrives at the perfect time.
• Sit back and smile: you’re about to make their day.
Moonpig App Features //
• Browse our thousands of cards and use our virtual augmented reality (AR) tool to help show you the sizes of our cards in real time.
• Upload your photos straight from your iPhone or iPad.
• Zoom, rotate, and crop photos to size.
• Get plenty of inspiration for what to write with message inspiration available in the card studio.
• Add your own handwritten messages and favourite doodles with our handwriting feature.
• Use an Apple pencil on an iPad to handwrite messages in your card.
• Never forget an occasion again – set reminders and we’ll keep you posted (in time to send your order).
• Add contacts, birthdays, and dates for every occasion directly from your iPad or iPhone calendar.
We’ve made it even easier to pay online. Checkout safely, securely, and directly from the Moonpig app with:
• Apple Pay
• Debit/credit cards
Create Moonpig moments from the palm of your hand... and download our free app today.
Here’s our shiny new update, bringing more bug fixes and improvements for you to enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am partially sighted so I’m using the accessibility options on my iPhone to place an order most of it is easy and intuitive to use except when it comes to agreeing to the terms and conditions or if you wanna opting for notifications via email for some reason the tick the boxes doesn’t show up or get said on my sound option so I don’t know that I’m supposed to tick the boxes because it doesn’t state there is an option to do this until I get somebody to look at it and they can see it for themselves otherwise I wouldn’t know it’s there and I end up being stuck at the create account process it was taken me awhile to realise that I need to take two boxes because the options don’t get told to me by the accessibility other than that and the fact that when you enter your credit card details I didn’t know that I’m supposed
Developer Response ,
Hi Tron2040, Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry you've had difficulty using our app. We’re always looking to hear from customers on how to improve our apps and website, so thank you for taking the time. We have passed your feedback along to our app team and they are looking into this. If you need any further help just give us a call on 0345 4500 100 or email email@example.com. Thanks, The Moonpig Team
Now broken - t’s a pig alright! Moan pig!? 🐖
Service is ok it warns of a five day delay due to covid slowing post down. For some reason now I can only look at the cards in their library and as soon as I pick one it does nothing! Tap or force touch slide all do nothing making it a complete waste of time. I picked out pics which I edited & now I can’t even load the card! Pfft. Funky bird will have to be the next move as I can’t waste all my time on what may be to late anyway. The app was ok - it needed simple things like a save all progress as if you got side tracked (a call for instance) then came back all progress was lost and you have to start over. Constant emails are not endearing me to this,it really is/or rather was a last resort when you couldn’t get a card quickly then fill it and get back out to catch the post.
This was good for personalised cards also but now you can’t even select a card - personalised or not! Fix the basics before trying to force feed us flowers and gift boxes. A simple save feature is a must before I try again. Wasted time on this big fat failure of an app. I had previously given it five stars but it worked then if you knew what card and no one interrupted the process. Moan pig is more apt - It should be simple but it only makes me moan,sigh or want to throw my phone at the wall! Pfft.... 🐷
Really good service
I really like Moonpig. They are reliable and love the new features that they now have. Shows how much they have grown and improved. The cards are a good quality and have reasonable prices. Lots of cards to choose from and fast delivery. I have liked how they have performed in the epidemic and would like to say thank you for connecting me with my family during this period. They have made a lot of family members happy. I’ve had 6 birthdays close family and friends since lockdown and appreciate I was still able to send cards and gifts. I do think their gifts are overpriced for what you get. And I think they should offer gift cards like funky pigeon do as well. That’s all my constructive criticism I have. Other than that great service and products!!
- Moonpig.com Limited
- 134.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Moonpig.com
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.