Use your iPhone’s photo library or Instagram, to create a unique personalised card, notebook, poster, cushion, mug, keyring and baubles.
- Find the perfect personalised card or gift in seconds by browsing our user-friendly interface
- Personalise your chosen card or gift with your own text/photos using our sleek editor
- Send directly to your recipient’s door or back to yourself to sign (extra envelope included) using 1st class post
- All cards and most gifts can be sent WORLDWIDE. Most of our products can even be dispatched the very same day
We have personalised cards and gifts for all occasions from Easter and Father’s Day to all birthday and new home cards.
App features include:
- Our free reminder service ensures that you will never forget a birthday, anniversary or special event again; you’ll get a handy prompt a few days before
- Order one or more cards and gifts in a single transaction
- Scale and position your photo using your fingertips so the card/gift looks just right
- Personalise the cover and inside text of the greetings card and the message text of the gift including the font type, size, colour and position.
- Also add emoji's and images to the card inside for that even more personal touch.
- We also offer a handwriting tool enabling you to upload your physical handwriting to the inside of a card
- Preview your finished card to see how your personalisation will look once printed
- For all personalised products you can choose your estimated delivery and preferred method of postage.
- Select the option to send your card/gift by Special Next Day Delivery or to any worldwide destination.
- Log into your account and view/update your account details and address book, add pre-pay to your account, view your shopping basket* and order history
- If you have not previously registered you can create an account which you can also use to log into www.funkypigeon.com
* Please note: your basket and order history will only include cards that you have created using your iPhone. To view your full order history please log into our website at www.funkypigeon.com.
Apple Pay is here to stay!
Payment is even easier now with Apple Pay leaving you one click away from making someone's day (wow that just rhymed on its own)
We also included a few minor bug tweaks and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Spot on - much improved - from early days - really usefully in the current circumstances.
I have used this app many times.
Frustration lies with not being able to view order after purchase to check uploaded photos.
For example, I’ve just placed an order, and the confirmation email shows a small thumbnail of the order with a photo missing.
The app will show order history but not let you view your purchase(s).
It’s just a bit clunky folks.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, I am very sorry about this preview issue and I can assure you that our app team are aware of this and are looking to resolve it. If you would like to provide us with more information regarding your experience using our app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will pass this on to our development team. Thanks, Emilia
Not as easy to work as it was
Since the app has updated it’s not as easy to use. A lot of the time it won’t let you add cards to your basket to purchase it comes up with an error domain message. If you choose a photo upload a select pictures & try to zoom in on the picture it takes a few attempts before it works. The new layout inside the cards with new options to add photos isn’t very good either as sometimes when I’ve tried to create this it jumps about in the page & when I’m trying to write the txt disappears & you can’t see what your actually writing. Shame because I’ve used this app a lot but each time I seem to use it it takes me about half an hour when before it was done in about 10 mins & that was browsing the selection of cards too. Slightly disappointed Funky Pigeon.
I found that there very limited cards available that didn’t require to you to put someone’s name. There was more of a variety of cards that required you to put a name, but didn’t allow you to bypass that. I tried to take a picture for a handwritten message. However when I took the picture it turned your message round the wrong way, and you didn’t have the option to move or rotate it the right way. Sorry but Moonpig, is much more user friendly, and allows you to bypass the name. It also takes the picture more user friendly as well. The only reason I didn’t order the card through them, was because they don’t do sympathy cards.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.