Cash Passport™, Mastercard®, is designed to help you Outsmart Travel.
Cash Passport is a reloadable, multicurrency prepaid travel money card – which helps take the stress out of spending internationally.
- Cash Passport is more secure than carrying cash;
- It’s accepted in millions of places (everywhere Mastercard is accepted);
- It allows you to load multiple currencies;
- It gives you the ability to lock-in exchange rates so you’ll know exactly how much money you have to spend; and
- 24/7 phone support to all Cash Passport customers no matter where you are in the world.
The smarter and savvier new app comes with improved usability and added functionality, so you can spend more time holidaying.
- Touch ID for fast and secure sign in;
- Real time view of your balance(s);
- Instantly transfer between currencies;
- Reload your card (where in-app top-ups are allowed);
- Monitor your transactions and spending; and
- Manage your personal and card details.
To find out more about Cash Passport and outsmarting travel, visit CashPassport.com
- Transaction and Product notifications and Message Centre
- In-app ratings
- Minor bug fixes to enhance performance
Ratings and Reviews
Problems with topping up!
This app was good, but recently have been unable to use the app because an error message comes up stating “unexpected error unable to top up”
Anyway I have twice telephoned to top up as like the app it’s an instant top up! However, I have just got off the phone “it took 45 mins” But don’t worry you can top up online this takes 3-5 business days or ebanking which can take up to two weeks! Basically it has rendered the card useless for holidays! It’s easier just to get a normal prepaid MasterCard!!
If you just use it for a balance/ statement, it’s perfect.
Downloaded this app while in Rome. I haven’t used it much, only to keep an eye on the spending and get a balance now and then. Set up took 2 mins and worked first time, it was effortless and the touch ID feature is always useful. I haven’t used the app for any top ups or transfers so I can’t comment on those features but I imagine they work just as well. Don’t be put off by the bad reviews like I almost was if you’re only going to use this for the basics!
so easy to use, got a better rate using this via Sainsbury’s
if you lose this you are insured and can order a new emergency one
great easy app
you can move money to a different currency at the click of a button
shows you all pending transactions in detail .. it would be better if the balance was always up to date but easy enough to deduct pending transactions from it
- Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Limited
- 66.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Japanese, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Mastercard Prepaid Management Services Limited
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.