- Chosen by App Store editors as the "Best. Timer. Ever. You need…" on the App Store Today. Pro Tip.
- "Best Among the Lot" - iGB.
- Downloaded over 500000 times!
MultiTimer is a versatile and easy-to-use countdown and stopwatch timer-app that combines a very elegant user interface and powerful features.
Along with the Pro version, the free version offers you all of the features that make you aware of your tasks and responsibilities.
The app has no garish or banner ads, mess and unnecessary steps - everything is clean, clear and consistent. All interactions with timers reduced to one-touch: Start, Pause, Resume, and Stop.
You can create multiple different timers and customise them by naming, colouring and giving timers their own icons and sounds.
MultiTimer allows you to run and reuse timers for anything what's happening in your regular life: cooking chicken, doing some laundry, cleaning the house, taking a quick break during a busy working day, giving a minute to your favourite book or writing an article, playing chess or timing quizzes, or even carrying out therapeutic treatments.
MULTITIMER AT A GLANCE
• Clean design and streamlined UI.
• Dark and Light style to choose from.
• Customizable boards and layouts to arrange the timers.
• Different types of timers run side by side.
• Supports iCloud, syncing all timers settings across iOS devices.
• Countdown duration is up to 100 days in minutes, seconds and hours.
• One-tap functionality: one tap to start/pause/resume/stop.
• Wide range of useful and essential features.
• Simultaneous run and control multiple timers.
• Journals to track time of running timers.
• Widgets, iWatch app and complications support, Siri: shortcuts.
• Timer management tools: Container.
• Multiple boards for placing numerous timers.*
• Layouts with a suitable arrangement of timers: Adaptive, Fixed, and Flexible.
• A set of different timers: Countdown, Quick, Count-up, Pomodoro, Interval, Stepped, Stopwatch, Lap, Counter and Clock.
• Options to copy, delete and move timers.
• "Time" and "Date and time" parameters to specify duration.
• Counting down in DD : HH : MM : SS.
• Counting up in DD : HH : MM : SS : MS.
• Indication of an "overtime" period for the completed timers.
• Editable titles and labels. Changeable colours.
• Adjustable sounds, alerts and notifications.
• Change settings and add extra time to running timers.
• The "Autorepeat" function to restart timers automatically.
• Timer start configurations - Delayed start by "Wait time", "Start date", "End date".
• Customizable "Commands" to start, pause and stop multiple timers at once.
• Journals to track time and actions of all your running timers. CSV export available.
• Viewing timers in a separate screen - Fullscreen mode.
• Export boards to transfer boards and timers to another device.
• Widgets: Multitimer interactive widget and widget for Active timers.
• Siri integration, Shortcuts and x-callback-url support.
• 3D Touch to control timers using pop-up menu.
• Apple Watch app and complications.
• Web function to display boards and timers on PC via web browsers.
• Notifications with action buttons: Terminate, Restart, and Snooze.
• Options to set up auto-lock and icon notification badge.
• Alerts don't interrupt music playback.
*You can add only 1 board and 12 timers including stopwatches and counters in the Free version. To add unlimited numbers of boards and timers, please upgrade to the Pro app.
Some of the listed features may be part of the Pro version, and therefore are not available in the free version of the application.
The icons are designed by icons8 from https://icons8.com/.
We always welcome new proposals and suggestions, which you can send to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the option "Send Feedback" in the app Settings.
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Even though we have been testing and fixing, some tough bugs might have slipped through.
If you happen to see one, let us know right away at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really great, fantastic app, neatly designed, thoughtfully programmed and nice looking. I use it on daily basis for a number of purposes. The Apple Watch app communicates flawlessly with the iPhone app. The Watch app can be used even without connection with the Internet or the phone, and when the connection is re-established, the phone app is updated, so you can easily switch between the two devices.
The app has many options to choose from, and many handy settings in each type of timer, as well as nice little icons for timers.
Also, customer support of the developer is great. I had some problems with my Watch app recently, I wrote to them, and they were very helpful! (and the problem was solved).
All in all, I really recommend this app.
Easily the best timing App for the Apple Watch or iPhone.
Even before the latest update this timer app was head and shoulders above all others. The ability to run colour coded timers of various lengths simultaneously is brilliant. The combination timers are very ingenious. The latest update changes the complication icon on the Apple watch to a countdown slider for the timer ending soonest - this is just incredible. I found I needed to uninstall the app-link from the watch via the phone’s watch settings for Multitimer and then re-install to get the new complication. Takes 5s. This app is the work of a genius.
Good but could be better
Don’t normally write reviews but this is an app I love but just wish it did a few more things, unless I’m stupid and am missing something. The iPhone app itself is brilliant, however it could be better, you can set an actual time for a timer to start on individual timers but not on a group of timers. On the watch app it doesn’t seem like you can start the group timers to start together and the final thing I wish you could do is set a longer audible alarm on the watch app rather than just 1 beep as at work where it’s noisy you can miss it. However it’s still great and has really helped me be 1 step ahead at work filling in my production analysis board on time every time :-)
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback!
Your suggestions will be considered and taken into account in in the subsequent development of the application.
- Sergey Astakhov
- 101.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Persapps
- In-App Purchases
- Multitimer PRO £7.99
- Multitimer PRO £5.99
- Multitimer PRO £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.