With MyT you can stay connected with your Toyota no matter where you are. MyT gives you access to a range of connected services that can help you plan your journey more easily, book a service, keep track of your cars well-being and tap into valuable insights around your driving behaviour.
Designed to make your daily life easier, your MyT app will give you practical and useful information about your Toyota at your fingertips. With MyT, you can:
- PLAN YOUR JOURNEY: Quickly map out and send trip routes to your car’s navigation system or find your way to the final destination.¹
- FIND YOUR CAR: Locate your car wherever it’s parked, whilst also letting you share your cars location with family and friends.¹
- STAY INFORMED: Get access to valuable data and insights around your driving behaviour.¹
- CHECK HYBRID COACHING: Personalised coaching on how you can drive your Hybrid car to its full capability based on previous journeys, reduce your fuel consumption and track your progress over time.¹
- TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR: Book your cars next service in a few simple steps and check its maintenance history.
- BE EFFICIENT: Set reminders for maintenance, tax, insurance and more, and never miss an appointment again.
- STAY SAFE: Notify emergency services in case your car is involved in an accident.
- FULL HYBRID INSURANCE (FHI): Make the most of your Hybrid vehicle. Full Hybrid Insurance not only protects your vehicle, it also encourages you to make the best use of your Hybrid and rewards you for driving safely in electric mode. The more you drive in electric mode, the more you save on your insurance renewal premiums.
¹MyT connected services are only available on selected 2019 and 2020 models: RAV4, Corolla, Camry and All New Yaris.
In this release :
- We have redesigned the app interface, so that you can interact with activities related to your car more easily
- Minor improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Paired my iPhone with car, followed all instructions from ‘app’ how to get connected with car on multimedia, all these wonderful things I was supposed to get available to me.
Nah !! Nothing is different to what I already had on basic, apart from my multimedia number which I now have.
I did download the 2020 maps which took forever and a day to download and install
Cannot see anywhere on my iPhone where I can set things on my car from the comfort of my home ??
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking your time to contact Toyota. So that we can help you, please provide us with some more information about your concerns as well as your full name+country+login name to MyTapp@toyota-europe.com. Thank you for your patience and feedback. Best regards, Toyota Support.
Not very smart for the type of technology on board the vehicle
Unfortunately like the title says, this app and range or should I say lack of smart features is way outdated compared to other manufacturing giants out there.
Three years ago I owned a Vauxhall Zafria with a smart connected app. That allowed me to lock/unlock, Flash the lights, sound the horn all from my phone. I could check my Fuel levels, tyre pressure levels. I could locate the my vehicle in real time if someone else was driving it, all this from my mobile device.
I now own the new Prius Plus 2020 model with the advanced technology inside the new car I would have expected a lot more from this app. The only thing I can seem to do is send a location from my phone straight to my onboard Sat Nav and book a service directly from the app. I see no other benefits to this app whatsoever. I can’t even get information on the car status or Hybrid battery levels.
It’s a complete let down from Toyota and the app developers if you ask me. I have the app on my phone but doubt I will ever use it, unless Toyota really pulls their fingers out and develop something much more useful in the future.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback. If you would like to share additional feedback on the MyTApp, please mail it to MyTapp@toyota-europe.com together with your name+country+login name. Best regards, Toyota Support.
Can’t log in
I’ve set up an account recently but when I tried to log in today intending to verify my car when my V5C arrived from the post, I am unable to log in. When I tried the change my password, it doesn’t recognise my email address and yet when I tried to create a new account, it said that the email address was registered!
When using a different email address to register again, I’ve got an error message!
Maybe the site was down ? Hopefully I can login later.
I was having trouble sending routes to my car as it was shown sent but it didn’t show up in my car.
Would be helpful if there’s more instructions videos online.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Toyota Motor Europe S.A./N.V.
- 336.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Toyota Motor Europe
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.