Keep track of your Vodafone account on the go with the My Vodafone app. Track your usage, view, and pay bills. With the My Vodafone App, you can also upgrade your phone, change your plan, and get weekly treats and give-aways with VeryMe rewards. You can also:
• Get help from TOBi, our friendly virtual agent
• Top-up and claim rewards
• Add extras and manage your bars
• Check your network and Wi-Fi speed
• Manage all your Vodafone services in one place
Things to remember:
• You must be on a device with your Vodafone UK SIM card to use the app or log in with your username and password
• The first time you use the app, you’ll need to be connected to our mobile network or Wi-Fi to register your device. Just to note, if you don’t have an inclusive data allowance this will be charged at your standard rate
• The My Vodafone app is free, but any data you use to access VeryMe Rewards or other functions will be taken from your monthly allowance or credit
• If you’re new to Vodafone or have recently upgraded, your account information won’t be available until after your first bill
• The My Vodafone app is being rolled out to sole traders and small business customers. We’ll contact you when you can use it for your business
• For more help with the app visit www.vodafone.co.uk/app
• Having app issues? Email MyVodafoneApp@vodafone.co.uk
With this update, we've fixed some bugs and improved performance so things will run much smoother for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Robot answer service is appallingly inaccurate and limited
I called and had to dance through the initial call screening with a robot who asked me to say what I had called about. I answered (as I have done time and time again) and yet after years of frustration with the idiotic robot it still would not recognise ‘I wanted to discuss a problem with my bill’. I got some helpful suggestions on what I might choose to say such as DISCUSS MY BILL!!!! The robot was taking the P but I helpfully replied Discuss my Bill and the idiotic routine robot still didn’t get it! I was speaking clear un-accented and grammatically correct ENGLISH but the robot did not understand. In the end I played an evil game of phone silence and the robot blinked first, putting me through to a human. Thank goodness! Can I suggest all senior members of Vodafone are forced to sit and use their own service as if they were an end user and see how they like the terrible terrible terrible service this stupid robot gives and understand the massive hit their brand, their credibility and the thinly stretched loyalty of their customers takes by not bothering to upgrade or manage this robot. ‘Alexa, Stop writing this not please’.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We have recently made some changes within the app and to the interface to make it more user friendly. We are sorry that you have had problems within the app and with TOBI. We will look at your specific points raised. Thanks
No better or worse than I am
Best of the lot in a very complicated service sector. Don’t know why they keep asking to install app on my iPad when it is in there already. Have been with Vodafone for years, last 18 months with all broadband, landline calls, 2 mobile SIM only at 900 minutes and 1000 minutes with unlimited texts and 1 Gb data. Whole package £65. Just renewed and offered the latest deal at £5 less per month, same as new customers. Never have to wait too long for customer services. They are all nice but some much more clued in than others- same as the real world we live in. Signal the best in our area, rural, but still fails sometimes. Broadband 32 usually when max is 35. Not all fibre so they can’t do more. Worse bit is texts to rate them after a services call. If you have an issue nothing changes whatever you say. Vodafone not perfect but neither am I.
No problems so far
We had been with O2 for over 10 years. We started getting horrendous phone bills on our business contract without much explanation from O2. The final straw was when my husbands bill was £180 for one month of normal use. So we decided we had nothing to loose switching to vodaphone and so far it has been an eye opening experience. The app is fantastic as I can quickly see how much data I have left for the month. There billing system makes it clear what they are charging you for. Our phone bill for 3 phones is now down to £65 a month compared to O2 which was always over £100 a month. Switching over was a lot quicker and simpler than we expected and the staff at our local store were amazing in helping us choose what we needed to suit our business. The app was simple to set up and is easy to navigate. All in all I’m very impressed with how simple it all is compared to O2.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.