With My Sky, you can join our free loyalty programme, Sky VIP. It’s also the quickest and easiest way to securely manage your Sky products and services, pay your bill and get help if you need it.
Brilliantly simple and personalised to you, My Sky makes managing your account, paying your bill and getting help easier than ever before. Get instant access to the information you need, when you need it.
• Join Sky VIP – the loyalty programme that gets more rewarding the longer you’re with us. It’s our way of saying thank you. Join now to discover your rewards.
• View and manage your Sky services, and see the offers and upgrades available to you.
• Check and pay your bills, view your future costs, and change your payment details.
• Track your Sky Q and Sky Multiscreen orders, and reschedule TV engineer visits if you needed.
• Find out what you'll need to know before you can book your Home Move and contact us through the app.
• Keep an eye on your broadband speed and usage.
• Track your Sky Mobile order from dispatch to delivery, and view your credit agreement.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest updates about your Sky account and services with in-app notifications.
• Manage your Sky Go devices, reset your TV PIN, activate Remote Record and pair your viewing card.
• Fix broadband problems quickly using our broadband diagnostic tool and solve common issues fast with our step-by-step guides. And if you still need to contact us, we’ll put you in touch with a Sky expert right there in the app.
The My Sky app. Your Sky world in the palm of your hand.
Multiple bug fixes/Improvements to the navigation, specifically back navigation throughout the app to ensure it works for all iOS users within the my sky app, allowing them to navigate with ease.
Ratings and Reviews
Personally, I’ve had no issues whatsoever with Sky. None. The Sky itself works perfectly (SkyQ 1Tb, 1 x minibox and Fibre 40/10). Sky Q took a while to get used to but I wouldn’t be without it now and thankfully, BT finally upgraded our area to fibre, so didn’t hesitate going for the Unlimited Sky Fibre. Before was 7mbps downstream/0.5mbps upstream - now 40mbps down/10mbps up which is much, much better when downloading Sky films in HD, along with faster uploads. The staff are always polite on the phone and the engineers that come out are courteous and competent. Our WiFi in the house is perfect everywhere due to Sky’s ‘mesh’ and I rarely have to reboot boxes (maybe once a month?). My only gripe really is that subtitles can be a bit flaky which I believe Sky are working to resolve (known issue). As for this app (My Sky) - again, no issues at all. And no, I do not work for Sky (in fact, I work for a charity).
Well after being with BT thought a change was good and having looked at many reviews sky seemed to be a good choice so o thought !!
Negotiations went ok and hot a reasonable package hammered oou I thought until the first bill we’ll actually a little after installation they pestered me for £10 set up fee and threatened to cut my service if I did not pay immediately!?!
I did wonder if this was just an automated request but text kept asking so I paid it. Then I was checking the app to see what payment was due and when only to find a ridiculous amount put on my bill so I phoned them took a while to answer!! I told the customer service member that I was not happy with the bill and it was not what I had been quoted?! , only to be told that I had to pst two months in advance!!
Well at no dtage was this ever explained or informed. So they said they would reduce it as a gesture of good will ?!!! Now I have received the same bill as before with no reduction and looked at future bill payment to find even more added on not sure what they are expecting but this is not what was sold to me. Hence this review and I will probably cancel this sky as it’s not even a month old and go back to BT as at least I wasn’t treated like this a a valued customer. Do if you think sky is the limit think again DJ
My first person of contact was on the Tuesday and I was connected to Carol she took note of the problems I was having and she would investigate them and get back to me on the Friday and true to her word she got back to me on the Friday and discussed my options she is without doubt an excellent asset to your company she updated me with all the options Sky offer I settled for the one that suits my needs. Carol put me through to Anne who dealt with taking my payment and also what offers that were available I accepted Anne's offer of keeping me updated with future offers. Anne is also an asset to Sky she was very patient and understanding. I CONGRATULATE Sky after speaking to not one but two amazing operatives in one afternoon. 10 out of 10 for both of those ladies.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sky UK Limited
- 44.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Sky UK Limited