Turn your smartphone or tablet into a personal trainer: ELITE's myETraining App is a new and exciting way to manage ELITE hometrainers and structure training sessions.
Free Level Training Option. A 1 year subscription for € 19.99 (prices may vary by country) activates all myETraining options.
- RealVideo and myRealVideo training: Chose from among the many RealVideo available for purchase or download some of the many user-created myRealVideos. The video of the course adjusts to match your speed* to create an immersive cycling experience.
Use with Interactive Hometrainers: myETraining automatically adjusts the resistance for an even more realistic cycling simulation. You're free to choose how and where to start on-video training; pick any location on the map to begin.
- Compatible with Smart Bluetooth sensors. (if it's supported by the hometrainer you're using)
- Compatible with the ELITE Misuro Blu and ELITE Misuro B+ sensors. These ELITE sensors are not directly applied on the bicycle but on the trainer, so assembling hometrainers is even faster. (if it's supported by the hometrainer you're using)
- ANT FE-C and Bluetooth Support for ELITE Hometrainers.
- Compatible with ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart power measuring sensors (ergometers) (compatibility may depend on the device used).
- Cloud-based Data: Your training data can be directly stored by your cloud account and shared between your personal devices.
- New, simple procedure to create training programs.
- Video or audio playlist creation.
- Road race GPS course recording to later relive your training sessions with myETraining maps.
- Data export to Strava and MapMyRide.
You'll be able to display power, cadence, heart rate, speed, time and distance data directly on your smartphone or tablet iOS. myETraining is compatible with the following ELITE hometrainers and rollers: Real Turbo Muin, Turbo Muin, Digital, Hydromag, Fluid and Magnetic technology-compatible hometrainers and many more. Please check the configuro.elite-it.com site to verify compatibility.
Basic Training: choose from constant power, levels or preset programs as your training mode.
Training Test: create a monthly program based on your previous test results.
Map races: create tracks anywhere in the world on Maps and simulate them with your hometrainer.
Track recording with Maps: take your smartphone with your and record the GPS track, you'll then be able to simulate it with your hometrainer any time you want even when it rains or snows outside **
History: save your training data to analyse your progress later on. Save, share and export all your training data to evaluate your performance and improvements.
Export your data directly to Strava and MapMyRide with just one click.
Check configuro.elite-it.com to see if you need additional hardware to use myETraining.
* only on hometrainers and electronic rollers
** continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Fix birth date save
Ratings and Reviews
Does not remember settings
Every time I start the app it asks for details. It always forgets date of birth then goes through trainer selection.
Quit the app and reload it and guess what asks for details, hasn’t stored date of birth....goes through trainer selection.
If you persist and set it all up (and don’t quit) you try to start a session and it says. Age not Set.
This coupled with the issues with erg mode, takes around 20 to 30 seconds to settle on new Power change (bounces higher, lower, higher lower and eventually settles) makes me think next time I’ll not buy an elite product.
What a piece of junk
Download an iOS app to control and more importantly calibrate your experience Direto trainer you’ve just purchased.
The control and training side was never as good as Zwift or Sufferfest.
While when I first got it I did manage to get the app synced to the trainer it now no longer connects which has to be a Bluetooth issue within the software. I did first notice the lack of control from the app. As many others have found and posted and contacted Elite about to hear nothing.
So as it would now no longer calibrate or do peddle smoothing. I decided to try removing the app from my phone and downloading it again.
The result the app will not connect to the direto. What a lack of testing before releasing the app.
Elite where is your regression testing, QA and more customer service.
To prove a point both Zwift and Sufferfest connect over Bluetooth no problem. So the problem is directly with the poor software development.
If it works, it's fine.
Seems to take ages to get working. Difficult to configure. It lost my program modes and had to be reinstalled. Now the power ratings don't work. Now having to reinstall again.
Shame otherwise it works well.
- Elite srl
- 54.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Elite srl 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Annual subscription £8.99
- Annual subscription £17.99
- Video Ride £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.