Turn your smartphone or tablet into a personal trainer: ELITE's myETraining App is a new and exciting way to manage ELITE hometrainers and structure training sessions.
Free Level Training Option. A 1 year subscription for € 19.99 (prices may vary by country) activates all myETraining options.
- RealVideo and myRealVideo training: Chose from among the many RealVideo available for purchase or download some of the many user-created myRealVideos. The video of the course adjusts to match your speed* to create an immersive cycling experience.
Use with Interactive Hometrainers: myETraining automatically adjusts the resistance for an even more realistic cycling simulation. You're free to choose how and where to start on-video training; pick any location on the map to begin.
- Compatible with Smart Bluetooth sensors. (if it's supported by the hometrainer you're using)
- Compatible with the ELITE Misuro Blu and ELITE Misuro B+ sensors. These ELITE sensors are not directly applied on the bicycle but on the trainer, so assembling hometrainers is even faster. (if it's supported by the hometrainer you're using)
- ANT FE-C and Bluetooth Support for ELITE Hometrainers.
- Compatible with ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart power measuring sensors (ergometers) (compatibility may depend on the device used).
- Cloud-based Data: Your training data can be directly stored by your cloud account and shared between your personal devices.
- New, simple procedure to create training programs.
- Video or audio playlist creation.
- Road race GPS course recording to later relive your training sessions with myETraining maps.
- Data export to Strava and MapMyRide.
You'll be able to display power, cadence, heart rate, speed, time and distance data directly on your smartphone or tablet iOS. myETraining is compatible with the following ELITE hometrainers and rollers: Real Turbo Muin, Turbo Muin, Digital, Hydromag, Fluid and Magnetic technology-compatible hometrainers and many more. Please check the configuro.elite-it.com site to verify compatibility.
Basic Training: choose from constant power, levels or preset programs as your training mode.
Training Test: create a monthly program based on your previous test results.
Map races: create tracks anywhere in the world on Maps and simulate them with your hometrainer.
Track recording with Maps: take your smartphone with your and record the GPS track, you'll then be able to simulate it with your hometrainer any time you want even when it rains or snows outside **
History: save your training data to analyse your progress later on. Save, share and export all your training data to evaluate your performance and improvements.
Export your data directly to Strava and MapMyRide with just one click.
Check configuro.elite-it.com to see if you need additional hardware to use myETraining.
* only on hometrainers and electronic rollers
** continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Automatic activity type selection for Strava upload
- Fix in history export
- Fix for training automatic pause
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Elite customer care via email is very good. You can do a lot with this app and it comes into it’s own when you need to send off information about the trainer.
The app allows for the creation of maps (KML file imports) so you can train using specific gps data for routes you need to prepare for and you can also create your own HIIT routines as well do ftp test.
Yes you have to pay Elite £20 to unlock these features but you get a coupon for the 1st year.
£20 a year is bargain!
That’s less 10p a day.
I’ve had no issues with connecting to my trainer using Bluetooth or using my Garmin for that matter.
Great App, Great Customer Service and a Great Turbo Trainer.
My experience is very different to most of the reviewers here, and I really like, and highly rate this app.
I bought a Drivo interactive trainer (v1) in January, and have been training with this app ever since. Have used it on multiple platforms iPhone, iPad and PC with few problems.
Power and cadence are always received via Bluetooth or Ant+.
I have even generated 4-week training plans using the Training Test feature, which have been incredibly useful. When doing the training test, you really need to follow the instructions to the letter, otherwise you can very easily get a training plan that is very inappropriate for your abilities. I needed to do it twice on the first occasion before I got a usable plan, but now that I know the procedure, I can get very good training plans output, and have been following them for the past two months.
Still need to do the FTP assessment, which I’m planning to do today.
All in all, very pleased with the software, which for me has been quite reliable and very, very useful.
It doesn’t even exist on the App Store any more. I downloaded it and I’ve supposedly hooked up my “smart” trainer which is an Elite. It’s just a mechanical trainer with a cadence sensor attached. I have linked up the trainer and sensor to the app, but nothing happens. I pedal as instructed but I can’t see anything. I chose the trainer from the listed ones on the app but even that hasn’t solved my problems. I have just washed money down the drain buying this trainer; oh and the option for a year’s free subscription is a waste of time as I’m not given the option when I was asked to create an account. Thankfully the weather is getting better so I can take my bike out for a ride. Both the app and the trainer are a waste of money.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elite srl
- 44.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Elite srl 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Annual subscription £17.99
- Annual subscription £8.99
- Pedaling Analysis £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.