MyNotts is designed to allow people to access Nottinghamshire County Council information and services using their mobile.
You can access information relating to Highways, Schools, Fostering and Adoption, Libraries, Recycling and Health and Social Care - all from the palm of your hand!
There are also bespoke solutions allowing you to look for a new job, find out what is happening in and around Nottinghamshire and to report faults with roads, streetlights and trees.
You can find other ways to communicate with Nottinghamshire County Council in the App too, including links to our social media channels and online 'Contact us' form.
= FEATURES =
- Report potholes, streetlights and issues with trees and vegetation
- MyNotts can find your location and also allows you take a picture of the fault which you can submit with your report
- Find out 'What's on' in and around Nottinghamshire
- Look for jobs with the County Council and our partners
- See all the latest news and events
- Find your local County Councillor
- Find school holiday dates quickly
- Resolved bug when searching on map for postcode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything is there
It’s just so easy to report a pothole and find out any other council information.
For someone who can never remember when school holidays are, this is brilliant!
Reported a pothole
Very easy - just need it filling in now
- Nottinghamshire County Council
- 16.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Nottinghamshire County Council 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.