An exciting App that lets NHS employees view their payslips, ask pay-related questions and take advantage of thousands of discount offers from major high street and online brands, is now available from NHS payroll provider, NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS).
With the NHS SBS pay app you can:
Manage your pay
- Easy, convenient and secure access to current and previous payslips and P60S - at anytime and anywhere.
- View a countdown to the next pay day.
- Take advantage of 2,000 exclusive NHS staff discount offers from leading brands including Apple, ASOS, Currys PC World, John Lewis & Partners, M&S, Sainsbury’s and The White Company.
- Instantly redeem vouchers for on-demand deals on food, fun, fashion, and travel.
- Buy discounted eCards and gift cards directly from your mobile device.
- Access support via FAQs and Chatbot for pay-related queries.
To get started, simply download the App and complete the one-off verification process. This requires your employee number and the email address you used to register on ESR. Your employee number is the first 8 digits of your assignment number (with -2, -3 etc. removed), which can be found on your current payslip.
This update fixes an issue where some devices were not displaying Pay Messages.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using this app as ‘Bank staff’ in the NHS for over four years now. Really smooth and easy user experience. Able to easily download and reference payslips/P60s at any time. Makes finding stuff for accountants a breeze. The only improvement I could suggest would be to have folders which grouped your payslips by month and year, instead of having to scroll back through them all. Would make organizing a lot easier, because whenever you leave your current payslip, it takes you right back to the top again and then you have to scroll all the way down to where you were. With over four years of weekly payslips, that can take a lot of time 😂. Otherwise, really great.
Really good service to have it made it so easy to get your record or download for your own record, for me it was so easy to take the information I want to know rather then having to call and speak to someone when I can just have the information front of me for all kind of reasons. And save time of calling time and allows colleagues in the office to do more vital tasks to complete. Grateful for this. Thank you.
I absolutely love this app as it’s so easy to keep tabs on my pay. I was never one for scrutinising wage slips so once we moved to paperless the money went direct and I rarely checked. With this app not only an I see my payslips but also my P60’s as well as the timeline for when I’m getting paid next. Added to face recognition on my iPhone it makes things so much easier I now use it all the time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NHS Shared Business Services Limited
- 72.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 NHS Shared Business Services Limited