An exciting App that lets NHS employees view their payslips, ask pay-related questions and take advantage of thousands of discount offers from major high street and online brands, is now available from NHS payroll provider, NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS).
With the NHS SBS pay app you can:
Manage your pay
- Easy, convenient and secure access to current and previous payslips and P60S - at anytime and anywhere.
- View a countdown to the next pay day.
- Take advantage of 2,000 exclusive NHS staff discount offers from leading brands including Apple, ASOS, Currys PC World, John Lewis & Partners, M&S, Sainsbury’s and The White Company.
- Instantly redeem vouchers for on-demand deals on food, fun, fashion, and travel.
- Buy discounted eCards and gift cards directly from your mobile device.
- Access support via FAQs and Chatbot for pay-related queries.
To get started, simply download the App and complete the one-off verification process. This requires your employee number and the email address you used to register on ESR. Your employee number is the first 8 digits of your assignment number (with -2, -3 etc. removed), which can be found on your current payslip.
* Improved support section
* Search and view in-depth articles to help with common queries
* Submit a query to the Payroll and Pension teams for expert advice
* View your existing queries and add comments
Ratings and Reviews
Really good service to have it made it so easy to get your record or download for your own record, for me it was so easy to take the information I want to know rather then having to call and speak to someone when I can just have the information front of me for all kind of reasons. And save time of calling time and allows colleagues in the office to do more vital tasks to complete. Grateful for this. Thank you.
I absolutely love this app as it’s so easy to keep tabs on my pay. I was never one for scrutinising wage slips so once we moved to paperless the money went direct and I rarely checked. With this app not only an I see my payslips but also my P60’s as well as the timeline for when I’m getting paid next. Added to face recognition on my iPhone it makes things so much easier I now use it all the time.
Faffy and frustrating!
Every time the app updates, you have to sign in again. Now I get that it’s a security measure- but every time I do that it says my password is incorrect! It’s such a faff getting onto this blooming app!! When it does finally open, I then see the tabs but cannot get onto them and access the information. When I have eventually gone through all that rigmarole i can see the payslip info is useful, as is the timeline. It’s a very basic app with limited info and not much in the way of discounts which is one of the tabs. It needs a massive overhaul.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NHS Shared Business Services Limited
- 71.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 NHS Shared Business Services Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.