Download the National Online Safety app for free – the world’s most comprehensive online safety app for parents, carers and education staff.
Packed with hundreds of courses, webinars and resources, our app is a one-stop-shop for parents, carers (and educators) to gain the knowledge and skills they need to recognise and respond to online risks and keep children safe online.
• Over 270 online safety guides on the latest apps, games and devices
• Bite-size courses for parents of children aged 3-16, presented by Myleene Klass
• Over 100 explainer videos simplifying the most complex topics in the online world
• An in-app voting system to tell us the topics you want us to cover next
• Instant notifications direct to your phone each time new guides are released
• Personalised content you can save and refer back to again and again
About National Online Safety
National Online Safety, now part of The National College, provides multi-award-winning online safety training and resources for the whole school community. We help schools across the world raise standards in all areas of online safety, helping them implement a whole-school approach that engages all staff – and parents – in order to keep children safe online.
Updates to support the latest Apple devices, and enable synchronisation of your personal watchlist with the app. More updates coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
Nothing like it out there!
Super app. Easy to use, well presented, loads of advice for parents. Honestly, it’s perfect for when you want to look up information about the latest app or game your kids are playing. Love the guides and the parents course with Myleene Klass gives you a great insight into what children at different ages are likely to be into if you’re struggling to understand what they’re getting up to online. Highly recommend if you’re a parent and want online safety advice fast.
A hive of information and extremely important
As a parent of a young child, having grown up in an era where the internet was still new, it can be overwhelming to think about the risks my child faces. This app is a hive of excellent quality information and is easily digestible. So far I’ve only had a short amount of time to look and I’ve already learned a lot. Can’t wait to get stuck in and share with as many people as I can.
Great resource for parents
This app provides a huge amount of support, information and advice, all of which is presented clearly and in bite-sized chunks. As a parent of two children rapidly approaching 10 years old, I’m becoming increasingly aware of how little I know about their online landscape, which is worrying as I work in that sector! I have no doubt this app will become a key part of every parent’s (and grandparent’s) toolkit.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Education Group Ltd
- 106.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © National Education Group Ltd