Download Nike Run Club to receive endless motivation, support and guided coaching sessions. No matter the goal - Nike Run Club is here to help you achieve your best run.
Nike Run Club: Your Guide to a Better Run.
From expert coaches to an incredible community - the Nike Run Club running app has what you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Guided Runs**, pace running tracker, running coach, GPS distance tracker and more await. Join the Nike community and begin training with Training Plans* to fit your needs, from beginner to regular. Half marathon training, intervals, 5k, 10k or just getting started - regardless of the goal - Nike Run Club has you covered.
Training Plans* and challenges allow you to run towards something bigger and enjoy it along the way. Join and share challenges with friends or embark on your own training regimen to up your running pace, distance and mentality. Our coaches picked out all the right Guided Runs** and training tips to help you meet your goals. Race to success with running workout motivation and guidance from top Nike coaches and athletes as they cheer you on.
Run alongside the Nike community and reach your goals with Nike Run Club.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK AND STORE RUNS
• Running speed, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate and km splits are tracked and stored while you enjoy your run
• 5k, 10k or Half Marathon - Keep a log of your personal records with our run tracker
• Pace & KM Tracker functionality allow you to keep up with your goals
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
TRAINING PLANS AND GUIDED RUNS
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Running for beginners to regulars - whether you’re just getting started or race-ready - NRC has interactive plans for your goals and fitness level
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs so that you’re never running by yourself**
• Get motivation and inspiration from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers like Eliud Kipchoge and Tom Sachs with Audio Guided Runs**
• Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them support with cheers of your own
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
• 5K to 10K and beyond - earn milestone badges and trophies for streaks and smashing personal bests
• Join or share public running challenges with your friends via any social media or messaging platform
• Beat running bests and get a virtual high five from your worldwide run club
• Run in weekly and monthly NRC distance challenges or create a Challenge and invite your friends
• Reach goals, earn achievements and go the distance.
• Track the mileage on all your shoes, even if they aren’t Nikes
• Running pace can be recorded for each pair - learn which ones you run the fastest in
• Enjoy training, distance runs, intervals and more - when you’ve worn them out, we will remind you when to switch them for a new pair
• Training made easy: receive holistic training advice, community stories and occasionally a hot product drop
• Improve as a runner before you even lace up - learn about healthy living, marathon training, fitness tips and more
• Stay up to date on your friends’ fitness journeys every time they upload and share a run
• Personalise activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers and tailor who sees them, from everyone to only your close friends
Nike Run Club will cheer you on, stride after stride. Download today.
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR.
** Guided Runs available in the US, UK, JP, NZ, PT, CL, FR, MX, AR, AU, CA, IN, SG, RU, TR, DE, ES, CN, TW, and IT.
• Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Nike Run Club is more than a killer run tracker. It’s curated playlists for your jog, a social network where you can show off your hard work, and a killer run tracker. We dig the cool ways to share runs and compete with friends—and the design is as sleek as a fresh pair of Nike kicks.
The next best thing to an actual running partner
I have been using this app since 2012. It has helped running become a huge part of my life. I have been able to track all the information I would want to know about my running with this app. I have got an Apple Watch and it syncs with that just fine which enables me to monitor my effort through my heart rate while running so I can build on my endurance as efficiently as possible but NRC also offers a myriad of other benefits for people looking to take a different approach to their running. The guided runs on offer are wide ranging and very motivational. The coaching platform is an excellent choice when preparing for race day and have used it on several occasions myself to achieve consecutive PB’s at 10k distance 3 years running. NRC isn’t a substitute for the motivation and passion for running which must come from within but it sure helps to maintain it when you might otherwise struggle as arguable one of the best things about the NRC app is the huge and supportive community online who will other you support when your down and cheer you on through your high’s. I run alone most of the time but when you have got the NRC app your never really alone and it’s almost as good as having an actual running partner. Well worth a look if your seeing the benefits of running in others and wanting a bit of that for yourself.
Great app even without the coaches
I love this app and look forward to my coached runs. It helps spurring me on having that little voice in my ear telling me to “slow down” or asking me what I’m having for lunch. The coaches have taught me to run better, smarter and hopefully avoid the injuries I used to pick up.
I recently started using the get fitter plan which is a personal plan based on your current ability. Knowing how far I will be running or how long for is better for me as runs can sometimes feel open ended and then I don’t put the right amount of effort in or finish early because I can. If I finish a coaches run early I feel like I’ve cheated myself or let them down lol. Also knowing you’re running for 25 minutes seems easier to fit into the day so a run doesn’t feel like it’s hard to fit in.
I’ve been using this app for years but only recently have I been taking full advantage of what it offers and I feel like a better runner.
You can still use it though for those head clearing open ended just want to run runs too. And it’s nice to see the map and my friends enjoy making pictures out of the shapes I run on social media.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 247.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.