Training Plans*, Guided Runs**, wellness tips, run challenges — NRC has all the tools you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Pace yourself with the Nike community. 5k to 10k, Half Marathon and beyond.
Move With Us
If you're ready to run, our coaches, trainers, athletes and experts have you covered in the Nike Run Club app. Download today to become a Nike Member and gain access to 300+ free guided runs and workouts from Nike’s best. Running tracker, Guided Runs**, or Training Plans* - pace yourself with motivation and guidance from Nike experts and receive encouragement for every run.
Prioritise your wellbeing on a daily basis and stay motivated with the Nike community. Training or just having fun - create and share challenges with friends or join one with the global community. Running app communities makes fitness all the more rewarding. Workout with the Nike community today!
Training for a marathon, developing a healthier mindset, or beginning your fitness journey - whatever moves you want to make, the Nike Run Club app is here for it. . Workout and run better with NRC.
Treadmill run or hitting the trails — Run alongside the Nike community today.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK & STORE RUNS
• Training tools for all - KM tracker, GPS route, pace, and heart rate
• Workout pace and distance tracker - 5k to 10k, Half Marathon & more, keep up with your goals with NRC
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
• Treadmill or trail - log your distance, no matter how you get your run in
TRAINING PLANS & GUIDED RUNS
• Coach or Trainer - Begin your fitness journey with a trusted Nike expert
• Training Plans* with NRC give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it - Progress on your terms
• Workout with Plans for all levels - Fitness for beginners to regulars with interactive Training Plans* for all goals
• Half Marathon training, 4-Week Get Started Training Plans and more - Workout with Training Plans* that best suit you
• Marathon Training Plan - Begin the ultimate 12-week fitness journey*
• Audio Guided Runs** - Unlock over 300+ free guided runs for whatever your level, mood or mindset is
• Coach, celebrity or Nike legend - Gain motivation from Nike’s best like Eliud Kipchoge
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs - Treadmill, speed intervals and more**
• Fitness community - Receive and send friends motivating in-run audio cheers
• 5k to 10k, Half Marathon and beyond - Earn badges and trophies for streaks and personal bests and celebrate every move you make with Nike
• Pace yourself with the Nike community - Join and share challenges with friends via social media or messaging
• Fitness tracker - Track progress towards challenge goals
• Pace or distance - Beat running bests with the support of your worldwide run club
• Run in NRC running challenges or create one with your friends
KM TRACKER & SHOE TAGGING
• KM tracker records the distance on all your shoes
• Pace can be recorded for each pair - Learn which ones you run the fastest in
• 5k, Half Marathons and more - Enjoy your runs and we will remind you when to switch your shoes for a new pair
• Health and fitness made easy - Receive holistic running guidance including community stories and more
• Training tips for health and more - Gain expert tips for sport and wellness
• Fitness journeys - Stay up to date on your friends’ progress with personalised activity posts
Nike Run Club: Your Guide to a Better Run.
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR, FR, DE, ES, IT.
**Guided Runs available in select countries.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Nike Run Club is more than a killer run tracker. It’s curated playlists for your jog, a social network where you can show off your hard work, and a killer run tracker. We dig the cool ways to share runs and compete with friends—and the design is as sleek as a fresh pair of Nike kicks.
The next best thing to an actual running partner
I have been using this app since 2012. It has helped running become a huge part of my life. I have been able to track all the information I would want to know about my running with this app. I have got an Apple Watch and it syncs with that just fine which enables me to monitor my effort through my heart rate while running so I can build on my endurance as efficiently as possible but NRC also offers a myriad of other benefits for people looking to take a different approach to their running. The guided runs on offer are wide ranging and very motivational. The coaching platform is an excellent choice when preparing for race day and have used it on several occasions myself to achieve consecutive PB’s at 10k distance 3 years running. NRC isn’t a substitute for the motivation and passion for running which must come from within but it sure helps to maintain it when you might otherwise struggle as arguable one of the best things about the NRC app is the huge and supportive community online who will other you support when your down and cheer you on through your high’s. I run alone most of the time but when you have got the NRC app your never really alone and it’s almost as good as having an actual running partner. Well worth a look if your seeing the benefits of running in others and wanting a bit of that for yourself.
Extremely good, but...
I love Nike. I am a runner and I train mostly in Nike gear, and I have been using NRC since its beginning. The app is intuitive and suitable for any runner, the guided runs are simply amazing (coach Bennett is my best running companion) and overall there are very few matching options out there (mostly paid). The training plans however have disappeared in the latest major update, which is a real shame. An odd move, especially in the current climate attracting more people to the sport of running. Minor glitches will be sorted out with a further update I am sure, but will the training plans come back? I doubt it, and although it isn’t a deal breaker for me it is certainly disappointing. I still recommend the app to anyone who runs or would like to start and fall in love with this amazing sport.
Edit as of 30th September 2021
The training plans are back! I’ve completed the 14 weeks half marathon plan and I’ve smashed my HM PB at the Hackney Half - a great result also thanks to the plan. It’s refreshing to see that Nike listened to many runners calling for the training plans back, I’m looking forward to the next starting line!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 274.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.