Move with the Nike community and build a life well-lived with the support of trusted trainers, coaches, instructors and experts. Health and fitness begins with at-home workouts, and healthy habit building tips, here to help you progress toward your holistic fitness goals. Unlock over 300+ workouts with Nike Training Club — whatever your level, mood or mindset — and discover wellness with NTC.
Close out the year on a high note with the tools you need to connect with your body, mind and community. Move With Us!
Health and fitness apps reach new heights with NTC. Home workouts to mindfulness exercises — wellness begins with expert knowledge from the Nike Well Collective. Work out and stay motivated with a variety of training programs that allow you to progress on your terms, with expert tips for sport & wellness guidance.
Wellness, in every form:
• HOME WORKOUTS: Big Workouts for Small Spaces
• YOGA: Essential Yoga Flows
• MINDFULNESS: Ground Yourself with Movement
• WELLNESS & NUTRITION: Maximize Results with Holistic Fitness
• STRENGTH TRAINING: Home Workout for the Full Body
• HIGH-INTENSITY TRAINING: HIT Workouts in 20 Minutes or Less
• MEDITATIONS: Practice Appreciation
• ABS & TOTAL BODY FITNESS: Best of Abs, Arms, and Glutes Workouts
Whatever moves you want to make, NTC is here for you. Exercise and build strength in more ways than one with our Sport & Wellbeing classes, built to help you keep going this month. Work out with expert tools and end the year with a new, personal best with the support of NTC’s fitness diary, activity tracker, scheduling and more.
Download today to become a Nike Member and gain access to hundreds of free workouts from your favourite trainers, athletes, and experts.
HOME WORKOUTS FOR ALL
• Home workouts for all - bodyweight workouts, cardio, yoga and more
• Fitness apps make it easy to workout from home - workout with minimal to no equipment
• Activity tracker - monitor progress with expert training app tools
• Workouts for every body part - abs workouts, arms and shoulders, and glutes and legs
• New workouts every week with trainers you love - exercise with new in-class music curated for every workout
• Fitness app programs for all - work out with Programs built for all athletes
• NikeSync - Adapt your training to your menstrual cycle
HEALTH & FITNESS TOOLS: WELLNESS & NUTRITION
• Training beyond the physical - mindfulness, movement, nutrition, rest and connection
• Workout log and health app - Health and fitness begins with the support of the Nike Well Collective
• Wellness & Nutrition – Real stories about real food
• Rest and recovery – Tips for rest to recharge and revitalize
• Healthy eating tips to balance your home workouts and daily routine
• Health guidance for all - wellness Q&As, mindfulness exercises, guided meditations, healthy cook-alongs and more
WORKOUT ON DEMAND
• Exercise with Trainer-led Video On Demand workouts to gain strength and confidence*
• Exercise with Programs led by Nike Trainers - workouts designed to fit into your busy life
• Video On Demand Premiere Workouts with special athlete and musical guests*
HEALTH AND FITNESS MOTIVATION
• Home workouts and wellness content - gain inspiration and knowledge for holistic fitness with stories, tips and more
• Fitness app for your holistic health journey - allow NTC to become an integral part of your day
ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES COUNT
Enter any other daily workouts in the Activity tab to keep an accurate account of your fitness journey. If you use the Nike Run Club app, your runs will be automatically recorded in your activity history.
Nike Training Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*VOD (Video-On Demand) available in the US, UK, BR, JP, CN, FR, DE, RU, IT, ES, MX and KR.
**NTC Live available in the US, UK and select other countries.
Bug fixes and enhancements, including fixing app crashes for athletes* in a programme.
Ratings and Reviews
Getting in shape can be a challenge, so making exercise fun and engaging is crucial to staying on the right track. This Nike fitness app features a polished collection of visual workouts, hosted by celebrity athletes like Serena Williams. It's equally effective at home or at the gym. While each lesson can be taken on its own, Nike Training Club also features month-long structured programs that’ll help you achieve even better results.
Almost perfect but use DND!
This is an extremely good app and delivers if you want to get fitter, lose weight or maintain your physique. Challenging and smart enough to adapt workout intensity and difficulty as you progress. My biggest complaint is that it can be quite buggy when using with Apple Watch, the same as the Nike NRC app. If you pause it during a workout, which includes a message or call coming through on your phone, it does not register the workout correctly which is nothing short of devastating when you’ve just knocked yourself out working hard!! Looking online this has been a problem for ages, please fix it! There are other occasions when Apple Watch does not start recording straight away and only kicks in after 10 mins and sometimes does not transfer calories burned into the app. Again, very distressing when your trying to concentrate on a workout and should be fixed by now.
It would also be nice to be able to change the volume of music separately to the instructor’s voice.
Overall though this is an amazingly good app for fitness, I would recommend but put your phone on DO NOT DISTURB until the bugs are fixed.
In addition (2nd October 2019) I’m finding my Apple Watch not connecting with the app after latest IOS 13 update so had to delete and download again after two workouts not registering calories or heart rate. Bloody annoying!!! Would be 5 Stars if they fixed the bugs. Come on Nike!!
I have to admit I’ve had this app on and off for years but never got round to using it, until I recently didn’t resubscribe to a certain fitness app due to being too expensive and not honouring there foundation subscription lifetime discount, so I hunted around and thought, it’s right in front of my eyes, Nike Training is simple to use easy to download & stream exercises, been using 3 months now and it’s better than a paid app, being a lifelong fan of Nike since my first Nike trainers Vandal High featured in the original Terminator I've never looked back, Nike has been my guide with footwear (thanks Nike for supplying me with size uk 12 since 1984) and now it’s guiding my fitness, this app is proof that you don’t necessarily need an expensive gym that your hardly going to use.
My suggestion would be the minimal equipment workouts or dumbbells only but my huge recommendation would be Kirsty Godso who has a ton of programs you can follow from beginners to advanced athletes.
Keep up the good work Nike…
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nike, Inc
- 241.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020 Nike, Inc.